View Poll Results: Did you like this cruise? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this cruise

3 42.86%
  • I didn't like this cruise

3 42.86%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

1 14.29%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I like this character

4 57.14%
  • I didn't like this character

1 14.29%
  • I like the limited time recipes

6 85.71%
  • I didn't like the limited time recipes

2 28.57%
  • Decorations

1 14.29%
  • Stamps

3 42.86%
  • Gem Recipe

3 42.86%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Riding Hood - 2018 Nov 15 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm playing the game for enjoyment and I love having a new character visiting my restaurant. I don't get stressed out playing this game. I don't have to worry about my cooking being spoilt when I couldn't get into the game when they are done, having to tip my neighbours so they can answer my Goal requests when I don't have time to tip. This game allows me to play at my own time and pace. Designing the restaurant is super easy with paint styles, etc... I play cruises and build up my xps and enjoy this game. I love to have new items to buy, but if there isn't, I'll be spending my gems to max out my appliances, almost there.
    I have been playing this game since the beginning. I can easily complete BS and RS goals although the new format in RS makes it tricky. I have never once completed a cruise in RS2. I have been very close when the game glitches or cruise ended suddenly. I no longer care much about trying to complete especially after the Lani issue. I used to be able to complete the express goal.

A little bit difficult to make the cruise and mastering the limited time recipes without a working game

Quote Originally Posted by ZumFredi View Post
    A little bit difficult to make the cruise and mastering the limited time recipes without a working game
    No kidding. I finished the day yesterday in the first 30 minutes. It just kept asking for ingredients rather than cooking. I waited all day so I could unlock today and get started and now I can?t even get into the game.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ZumFredi View Post
    Game is now back up and running!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...keeps-crashing
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Red Riding Hood challenge

I use an iPad (not sure which one) and the game is 21.8.1
    I have completed the last level of the red riding hood challenge my soup is level 3, the cookies are level 2 and the cheese is level 1 but for some reason it is not giving me the reward. When you click on it all 3 have ticks. (I tried to add photo but for some reason wont let me)
    I have deleted and reinstalled the game and done a hard restart of the iPad but still got the same problem.
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    I use an iPad (not sure which one) and the game is 21.8.1
    I have completed the last level of the red riding hood challenge my soup is level 3, the cookies are level 2 and the cheese is level 1 but for some reason it is not giving me the reward. When you click on it all 3 have ticks. (I tried to add photo but for some reason wont let me)
    I have deleted and reinstalled the game and done a hard restart of the iPad but still got the same problem.
    It's normal that you don't have the reward. For that, you also have to serve Big Bad Burger and you only can do that at the end of the cruise, when you get Grandma Wolf.
    If you slide up you will see the fourth task in the fourth goal, under "Master All the Better to Cheese You With to Star Level 1".
    Last edited by killmypatience; 11-23-18 at 05:12 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oops thanks didn’t notice that
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

You're welcome the first time i didn't see it either.

Rhino Keeper

Finished Red Ridinghoiod & still no character!

I?ve been waiting for almost 24hours for the character to show to unlock my recipe and still hasn?t shown!! This happens way too frequently after I?ve finished the cruise! Anyone else waiting to unlock the recipe???

When I finished the cruise a few hours ago, I immediately visited another restaurant, and when I returned, the new character was already sitting in my restaurant. I do the same all the last cruises and it works...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast