Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/15: Monster Hunt S15 & Leaderboard - Armored / Shadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    super yawn
    wolfs i don't need 10000 kinds and the good drops are probably rare. oh well at least a chance to stock up on gold tokens

probably will only collect tokens to upgrade portals
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-15-18 at 02:57 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Whoopie! Monsterhunt!

I'm not playing for the leaderboard, but I'm #1 right now *whoot* (won't be long LOL, at 241 points). Seriously, I don't care for the leaderboard, because i think it's not fair. I'm just playing for troll tokens and 2300 points.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    BB my connection is ok...

The Dark Wolf (2300 point goal prize one) is size 2x1 and has an 8 hour collection timer. It's as big as the direwolf, but with the purple fur it looks a bit bigger (might call him Fluffy!) ha!

Fashion Designer
    No problems in my realm. I’ve been in and out all day and playing the last hour whomping blue dire boars. I’m in SoCal.

I'm going to move all of the posts with connectivity issues about the game. I'll post a link you can all use to check in that thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-get-into-game

S8 posted that their games are not having issues, so please check this thread for more info.

Nightclub Owner
    On one hand, a 22 hour time usually means better - or at least rarer - drops; but on the other hand, I have to wait that much longer to see what they drop other than the items we saw in the pop up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0003037.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	48591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0003038.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	48592

Also, I've lost a bit of my initial happiness for this event since learning that it's just the ASWs we can craft. When this Hunt first started I was stoked thinking that I could craft Dark Wolves in the Trade Wagon like we usually can. Sigh. I guess I'll just have to finally craft those Dark Unicorns from last time and my last WP upgrade after getting my last two Armored Shadow Wolves.

S8, please think about what we're meant to do during these hunts if you continue to not have a limited Trade Wagon animal! This earning one of the limited monster during a Hunt (two for the handful that win the LB) is the pits! Under the old format, where I could craft as many pets as I liked within the time limit, I was constantly on my game slaying animals to reach my desired amount. Now I've got no reason to log in after I craft the four animals in the MRC, as I've finished the LB Milestone Prizes during that period of time also. I get that some players keep logging in for the LB but what about those of us who are in it for the Hunt? Seems like not having the pet in the Trade Wagon is making losers of us all s8.

I didn't get the mystery chest at 75 points. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I didn't get the mystery chest at 75 points. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks.
    It's not an actual chest, but a reward screen that shows you get additional points or energy or coins. Did you see that screen?

Rhino Keeper
    My mystery chest reward at 380points was a singular gold nugget. Wow...way to dazzle me S8. I only get one of those like all the time from my mines.

Rhino Keeper
    Remind me again what spawns what?

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast