Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Castle Story 11/15: Monster Hunt S15 & Leaderboard - Armored / Shadow Wolf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kareichan View Post
    I started a request on the feedback section to request an upgrade in this prize. It's insulting to have such a prize for the Leaderboard.
    Agreed it's worthless and I get black flag so I stoped collecting .

Fashion Designer
    I just got 10 spellbound dew from one unicorn - the one made in the MRC. Yes!

Executive Chef
    Just got 25 energies from the shadow wolf ,always droped two before ,, so there is a chance for higher drops

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Ouch! That's what I call dedication! Personally, I'm in it for the tokens and each Hunt I try to beat my previous total of Gold Tokens so I basically play my own game during these LB events. It's just what I've found that works for my own enjoyment since I'm not a fan of competing against other players.

As for the new animals, I'm excited to see what all the Armored Shadow Wolf drops. I've got one crafting now but who knows how long the timer will be. LOVING the look of these purple and black wolves though, so I'm going for broke on this one and craft my little heart out. But I do really worry about where in the world I'm going to place these ones. I've got more than enough energy stored that I'll be able to meet my own goals and have fun doing it.

Hope everyone gets what they want out of this Hunt and enjoys themselves!
    I am glad you found a way to enjoy it. I am happy to earn tokens but I still get frustrated that I don’t even have a chance to compete against people who have like 50 Alicorns. I would be happier if I could at least get more than one blue dier boar like I could before.
    Last edited by ChefTRINITY3; 03-29-19 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324