Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/15: Monster Hunt S15 & Leaderboard - Armored / Shadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    I just checked the list of drops for the Armored Shadow Wolf. My first collection included jewels, water, and a black flag for fur, none are on the list. I didn’t catch the amounts but it was multiple for the jewels. I’m very disappointed that a item with a 22 hour reset should have such paltry drops. The Trade Shack at Level 10 does much better. I’ve gotten gold nuggets from it recently.

Farm Supplier
    ARGH!!! My finger got bumped while closing the fangbeast challenge and 100 gems gone! POOF! No one would ever waste 100 gems to skip a useless task to begin with! Why would that button even be there?! What robbery. I am so incensed ATM I just want to quit the game now. I just bought them, too. Whimper, whimper.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh - first drop from my Armoured Shadow Wolf - skunkupie, water and fish. And it's a big thing out of proportion with the rest of the board too. Heading for storage if drops don't improve

And clicking away on the monsters I also fell into a gem trap like Dquennie above - didn't lose as many gems but must remember to be more careful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    ARGH!!! My finger got bumped while closing the fangbeast challenge and 100 gems gone! POOF! No one would ever waste 100 gems to skip a useless task to begin with! Why would that button even be there?! What robbery. I am so incensed ATM I just want to quit the game now. I just bought them, too. Whimper, whimper.
    Sorry you lost your gems . I have lost gems this way too. I wish there was a spend gems confirmation button. Most games have them. I think someone has requested this however it has not been implemented who knows if it will. We can only hope. Well I hope you will enjoy the rest of the MH and good luck to everyone else.

Fashion Designer
    Armoured wolf just dropped an orange cobbler and a trade ticket - woo hoo! If he keeps that up once a week he’ll be able to stay. If he’s as stingy as the armoured lion then away he goes because he’s too big for my village good luck all
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Sorry you lost your gems . I have lost gems this way too. I wish there was a spend gems confirmation button. Most games have them. I think someone has requested this however it has not been implemented who knows if it will. We can only hope. Well I hope you will enjoy the rest of the MH and good luck to everyone else.
    There will never be a confirmation button, because the gem traps are deliberate...notice how your screen shifts when you tap something that still has a timer running, as opposed to anything that is ready for collection where the screen doesn’t move.
    No Gems For Runes!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    There will never be a confirmation button, because the gem traps are deliberate...notice how your screen shifts when you tap something that still has a timer running, as opposed to anything that is ready for collection where the screen doesn?t move.
    As Gen Ackbar in Star Wars says. ?ITS A TRAP?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    As Gen Ackbar in Star Wars says. ?ITS A TRAP?
    A trap, it is
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I know people are disappointed with the drops from the ASW, but from what people are listing, I'm satisfied. So many of the things with an occasional trade ticket or permit drop nothing but stuff that is useless to me in between those occasional items. But I can use fruit pies and lemonade for trades. I can cook strawberries into sweet feasts (Aanpa is my only other person to drop them). I can trade the naga bits and pieces.

More fur, skins and tails would be wasted for me as l oi ads of thingsdrol those, but judging from the reports, the ASW will earn it's two squares and 1 energy per day. The standard SW maybe not so much.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    There will never be a confirmation button, because the gem traps are deliberate...notice how your screen shifts when you tap something that still has a timer running, as opposed to anything that is ready for collection where the screen doesn’t move.
    This feature is called: "User Experience"! It helps you "properly" use your resources in order to advance your game more smoothly. A monster hunt / leader board are the events where I most likely use this feature and spend 20 gems for 12 energy
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast