Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/15: Monster Hunt S15 & Leaderboard - Armored / Shadow Wolf

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Remind me again what spawns what?
    in post 1 there is a link to the Hub thread which outlines all of the monster info.

Fashion Designer
    Are the magic forge crafted items the only things to turn in for leaderboard points or will there be other things too? One time they had other things to give, but most have been just the 3 items we craft. Anyone get anything different yet?

Maybe I am just unlucky but I keep being put into LB groups with players with a heard of Alis. I consider myself an advanced player with about 30 Alis and 30 odd daily Alis but not even I have a chance in my groups. I suppose the upside is that I don?t have to bother trying - I will just go for the final goal prize and cruise for the rest of the event. Do we even know what the top prize drops????

So, I have enough Gold tokens to build the Mythic Research Centre. I did not know whether to build it or wait for a few more tokens. I presume that I should build the MRC first.

Farm Supplier
    Twice I have traded in swords, game resets and takes away my 90 points for each sword. I was in boosted mode.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's not an actual chest, but a reward screen that shows you get additional points or energy or coins. Did you see that screen?
    I didn't notice. I must have. Wasn't anything very good if I did. Oh well, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having trouble accessing game? My internet is working fine but I can‘t in.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    On one hand, a 22 hour time usually means better - or at least rarer - drops; but on the other hand, I have to wait that much longer to see what they drop other than the items we saw in the pop up.
    They are like 22 hr versions of the Trade post.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    So, I have enough Gold tokens to build the Mythic Research Centre. I did not know whether to build it or wait for a few more tokens. I presume that I should build the MRC first.
    Tricky. Once you start to build it you won't be able to use your trade wagon until the MRC is completed. I think what I did was I waited until I needed time to build up an inventory of different tokens without the possibility of maxing out on any one of them. Then I started constructing the MRC. I think I did it in the evening as well. That way I didn't need to use my trade wagon at all during the construction time.

Executive Chef
    My damage per hit is pretty dismal so far. The blue boar took 27 (returned 2) and the golem took 54 (returned 10-15).

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast