Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/15: Monster Hunt S15 & Leaderboard - Armored / Shadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm maxed on sword tokens but only have 9 shield tokens. So I'm just defeating monsters while wasting sword tokens to get more shield tokens? Never had this happen before. Oh well.
    I got shield tokens with both the blue direboar and the purple glimmer golem.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    I have not seen a fangbeast since the event began!

New Resident
    HHey! First post in the forum! So excited that this week we have a monster hunt, I wish it would last a couple of weeks. I didn’t login yesterday and tonight I found out that the first on my board had just 80 points! Well, it was easy for me to reach the top! My basic goal is to craft my 4th armored alicorn and then go for as many tokens as I can. I?m between the purple alicorn and the new dark wolf if he drops permits.

Farm Supplier
    Yay😁 a worthwhile event! Love monster hunts, actually worth the energy suck for monsters that will drop rare items. I never get anywhere with the leader boards either even going full out, better to concentrate on enough points to get the event monster & earn gold coins. Don?t bother wasting gold coins on the golden peacock, gold drops are very very rare. The flygers were great to begin with but I haven?t had an expansion permit in ages. If you haven?t read the full monster hunt guide do it now, I had no idea about the fountain or statues before. Thank god for the forum, wish I?d started reading it sooner would have avoided mistakes.

Fashion Designer
    Advice on what to get next with gold tokens, my goal is to get expansion permits and energy. Surprise! Surprise!
    Armored Lion, Armored Flyer, Armored Manticore and/or Glimmer Dragons?

Nightclub Owner
    First collection from my Armored Shadow Wolves:

ASW #1 - $695, 1 Skunku-pie, Soft Feathers, Black Flag for Magic Fruit
    ASW #2 - $695, 2 Fish, 1 Apple Pie, 1 Lemonade
    ASW #3 - $650, 4 Milk, 2 Creep Tooth, 1 Apple Pie

It appears the one-per-day limit has been removed on Purple Glimmer Golems, too. (The one-per-day limit was removed on Blue Dire Boars in a previous Monster Hunt.)

If you are doing the "Of Land And Sea" goal, I suggest chopping Grand Rooted Liliums. I've been getting both Fauns and Wisps with just a couple of chops, and both of them drop plenty of tokens, as well as the Wisp Essence and Seals of the Faun that you need for various crafts in that goal. Outside of a Monster Hunt, both of them use a lot of energy for the little you get.

Banned
    Never imagined Eggs coming from an Armored Shadow Wolf but ya mess with Mother Nature guess its bound to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Advice on what to get next with gold tokens, my goal is to get expansion permits and energy. Surprise! Surprise!
    Armored Lion, Armored Flyer, Armored Manticore and/or Glimmer Dragons?
    FYI My Armored Flyger was a total waste of gold tokens. All I ever get from it is stuff like Earth Wisps and fur.

My Armored Lion, on the other hand, gives me a trade ticket occasionally.
    Last edited by robotparade; 11-16-18 at 03:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    First collection from my Armored Shadow Wolves:

ASW #1 - $695, 1 Skunku-pie, Soft Feathers, Black Flag for Magic Fruit
    ASW #2 - $695, 2 Fish, 1 Apple Pie, 1 Lemonade
    ASW #3 - $650, 4 Milk, 2 Creep Tooth, 1 Apple Pie
    My first gave me a black flag for boar pelts, a apple pie, 3 hides.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast