Thread: Harvest Feast - Maize using barn space

Rhino Keeper

Harvest Feast - Maize using barn space

is anyone else noticing a disparity in the number of items in their barn?!

what i mean is: if i try to click to collect something, it tells me i'm at my max barn capacity, and i can't collect any more crafts. BUT, then I go to put something up for sale, and via that route, it shows me i'm at 5 below my capacity.

I am assuming this is due to the 5 maizes (or more accurately, 3 maizes and 2 creamed corns) I have, which are invisible/not found in the barn....

I could be totally wrong, but I can't think of anything else that would cause this at this time....any input appreciated!

Items are going in my barn! Please fix. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Please fix the barn situation. It’s come to a standstill. Can’t progress as all the maize goes into barn, taking up space and I physically cannot proceed. My barn shows 1215/1250. But it won’t let me store anything in it. It’s the maize taking up space. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Or make it so I can see the maize and sell it. It’s invisible. Doesn’t show. But takes up space

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Please fix the barn situation. It’s come to a standstill. Can’t progress as all the maize goes into barn, taking up space and I physically cannot proceed. My barn shows 1215/1250. But it won’t let me store anything in it. It’s the maize taking up space. Thank you
    so my temporary solution is to keep turning all my maize into creamed corns, as the creamed corns don't seem to take up barn space (anymore). it's costing a bit (and i know i won't need these many creamed corns), but at least i can sort of manage my barn this way until the team can fix it. just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    so my temporary solution is to keep turning all my maize into creamed corns, as the creamed corns don't seem to take up barn space (anymore). it's costing a bit (and i know i won't need these many creamed corns), but at least i can sort of manage my barn this way until the team can fix it. just a thought.
    I did think of that. However 2 reasons stopped me:

1) I never do well with this type of luck event. Usually towards the last day, they squeeze shut the drop rate of one item, making it impossible to turn in complete collections more than 7-8 times. So I’ve learnt not to pay 2000 coins any more than I have to

2) I’m saving 700,000 coins needed to expand the last 2 pieces of land. So money is tight. Can’t afford to buy 35x2000=70,000 coins just to solve this problem

Has there been any changes yet? I am new to the game and have the same problem with invisible items taking up barn space. I’d like to join in the game but I can’t go any further because of this issue.

The maize has appeared in my barn Thank you