View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

5 33.33%
  • I didn't like this event

7 46.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

6 40.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Baquette Basket

2 13.33%
  • Giant Pie

0 0%
  • Delivery Bird

8 53.33%
  • Soup Boiler

0 0%
  • Lucas Float

1 6.67%
  • Soup Kitchen

3 20.00%
  • Domesticated Turkey

4 26.67%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Soup Kitchen Leaderboard - 2018 Nov 13 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I came second in my group, no one seemed to try very hard, the soup kitchen is saying something will happen in 12 hours? So I guess it drops something?? I'll let you know. It's not overly attractive as buildings go. I love the squirrel though..😊

I can’t believe I got second place in this event. With the soup kitchen I got a fish bait (the anchovy looking one). Now it’s counting down for the next item.

Farm Supplier
    After waiting 12 hours I got a catfish sandwich from the soup kitchen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    I came second in my group, no one seemed to try very hard, the soup kitchen is saying something will happen in 12 hours? So I guess it drops something?? I'll let you know. It's not overly attractive as buildings go. I love the squirrel though..��
    Congrats on the squirrel! I tried my best but only managed to get a farm full of shadows: 5 alpaca, 3 goats, 5 sheep, 5 cows, 2 chickens, & 5 pigs....oh, and 2 cannery shelfs.

I had to fight seriously in my leaderboard. Thank God, I got domesticated turkey. In fact, I did not use gem to make 1.5x or 2x, so 5th place is acceptable. I appreciate that Storm 8 giving more valuable prize therefore we can have more fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhobby4ever View Post
    I can?t believe I got second place in this event. With the soup kitchen I got a fish bait (the anchovy looking one). Now it?s counting down for the next item.
    I got fish bait as well, the yellow ball one.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Fashion Designer
    My group was very competitive. It was up and down constantly with players jostling for positions. I had to use the 1.5x boost multiple times but was able in the final hour to secure 4th place and get the turkey. I was definitely happy with that. Got the Moose too which was awesome but no squirrel. It was a hard event but fun. Thank you Storm 8 for great prizes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234