View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

5 33.33%
  • I didn't like this event

7 46.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

6 40.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Baquette Basket

2 13.33%
  • Giant Pie

0 0%
  • Delivery Bird

8 53.33%
  • Soup Boiler

0 0%
  • Lucas Float

1 6.67%
  • Soup Kitchen

3 20.00%
  • Domesticated Turkey

4 26.67%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soup Kitchen Leaderboard - 2018 Nov 13 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello everyone and good Luck for this new eventI dont like this kind of events because always iam with difficult players and am trying too hard to be first or second. But in this event the things i think are a little bit better because of the white pet turkey. I wondering like all the others what the soup kitchen does. Is it worth it my try?
    I'll update you guys when I get news...

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm checking on this... I'm guessing it's like the Super Bat where it drops crafts, maybe crafts from the Kitchen.

I finished 2/11 on the new game, but when it ended it came back and said I still needed a cauldron so I bought another and then when it ended the entire goal disappeared. I have already spent the extra 2000 and don't want to keep doing this goal over .. please fix. I would like to continue on to the rest of the goals . Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by siberiahpf View Post
    I finished 2/11 on the new game, but when it ended it came back and said I still needed a cauldron so I bought another and then when it ended the entire goal disappeared. I have already spent the extra 2000 and don't want to keep doing this goal over .. please fix. I would like to continue on to the rest of the goals . Thanks
    When you complete the goals for the day they disappear.
    New goals are released daily at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time
    45 mi Utes from now
    Check post one in the correct thread and the goals are posted as they become available
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 11-15-18 at 08:09 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    i don't have the domesticated turkey so this is going to be interesting.
    Decisions

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Rynetory2 could you find out what the soup kitchen does?
    I've just added a new chapter on Soup Kitchen. See Soup Kitchen in Farm Activities and Features Guide for more information.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've just added a new chapter on Soup Kitchen. See Soup Kitchen in Farm Activities and Features Guide for more information.
    I’ve already given up hope of getting the Soup Kitchen lol. It would be nice if there’s another way of getting it in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    Decisions
    currently, i think i'd really like that domesticated turkey pet for the rare chances of gem drops...but either i got lucky and got into a less competitive group this time, or all my group members are also aiming for 3rd-6th...cuz...it doesn't look like their points have increased at all all day......sigh what a dilemma....

Rhino Keeper
    I have the impression that something is wrong with the mystery boxes.

I have just got the 1800 points one and I got 4000 coins, even though coins are not listed as a prize on higher points mystery boxes.

And If I remember correctly I have coins in all my previous mystery boxes, Can you people confirm that mystery boxes are only giving coins?

Executive Chef
    Decisions
    Nor do I, but I'm also not going to go overboard trying to achieve 1st or 2nd place, or stay at 3rd thru 6th place. I'm just going to play...and whatever happens, happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello everyone and good Luck for this new eventI dont like this kind of events because always iam with difficult players and am trying too hard to be first or second. But in this event the things i think are a little bit better because of the white pet turkey. I wondering like all the others what the soup kitchen does. Is it worth it my try?
    Yes, I love that in this leaderboard, even 3-6 place get a great prize. With leaderboards, I always end up against someone I can?t stand up to. I get third often, but never 1or2. At least this time, I?ll be happy with third.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast