Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Let's Eat - 2018 Nov 13 (15 Days)

Don't understand, collectibles have disappeared even though new goal not due until Thursday, What's happening?

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Anyone notice that "candelabra " is spelled wrong?
    Yes! It has been irritating me every time I send or request the item. I make a point of spelling it correctly.

I wasn't interested in prizes but had hoped to unlock all recipes. I am finding that it takes a long time to get enough parts for the 3rd appliance each time. I make many more than the required amount for the recipe as I wait for parts or for the items to make parts. I had 3 of the 2nd last recipes cooking when I left for a meeting. I knew I would be back in time to finish and that would open the last recipe. I got home and the event was over so did not unlock the last recipe.

Lately, I am just playing to unlock recipes as I often already have the goal prize or something very similar. I have so many duplicate items in storage.

Executive Chef
    Sad that I only got to the first recipe on 2nd appliance in my secondary restaurants. Just too much to do in real life for the holiday! But I finished in my main restaurant, which is the important thing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234