Lunar Ram - 16 h, rare

First try - 16 h - Lunar Ram
    Second try - 4 h - the right one
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Did you try force-closing your game and reopening it? This usually helps.
    no that would not have helped, the game recognized that the prize was earned it just didnt credit it. A few hours later it did adjust and it seems ok now.

First try using playful and water.

Fashion Designer
    Why would you want to craft the razorclaw dragon by send razorclaw dragon on quests to get the materials to craft another one. Whats the point of the silver coins and platinum and blue egg thing. If you have bred a razorclaw. Am i missing something. Been gone a couple months.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Why would you want to craft the razorclaw dragon by send razorclaw dragon on quests to get the materials to craft another one. Whats the point of the silver coins and platinum and blue egg thing. If you have bred a razorclaw. Am i missing something. Been gone a couple months.
    I sent my razorclaw on the quest and got 72 Snakehearts for the World Event.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    The purpose of having a Razorclaw, either bred or crafted, is so you can send it out to earn points for you in the World Event.

You do not send the Razorclaw out for materials to craft another. Said materials are obtained by making requests to your neighbours.

The coins are used in combination to craft the Snake Gem, which in turn is used to craft a Razorclaw. This was introduced a number of months ago as an alternative method of obtaining an event Dragon in case we weren’t able to breed one.

So, if you did managed to breed the Razorclaw, then you’re all set. Just send it out on quests to earn points for you. And since your Spell Shop is now free, you can use it to craft Marble Keys (used for expansions) over the next 6 days.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    no that would not have helped, the game recognized that the prize was earned it just didnt credit it. A few hours later it did adjust and it seems ok now.
    It happened to me when I evolved the Razorclaw to epic, got the acknowledgment pop-up but not the points, but a force-close and reopen saw the points being righted.

First ...with Water and Neo Fire,
    Regards from Spain

Fashion Designer
    I got Razorclaw second try with Hammerhead and Playful. This is the first event in a while that I didn't end up having to craft it! He went on a quest last night and he's evolving now. I'm going to evolve him up to 10 today then send him questing for the rest of the event.

As an aside, still no Weasel from the Tales....I'll get that wily common eventually!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The purpose of having a Razorclaw, either bred or crafted, is so you can send it out to earn points for you in the World Event.

You do not send the Razorclaw out for materials to craft another. Said materials are obtained by making requests to your neighbours.

The coins are used in combination to craft the Snake Gem, which in turn is used to craft a Razorclaw. This was introduced a number of months ago as an alternative method of obtaining an event Dragon in case we weren’t able to breed one.

So, if you did managed to breed the Razorclaw, then you’re all set. Just send it out on quests to earn points for you. And since your Spell Shop is now free, you can use it to craft Marble Keys (used for expansions) over the next 6 days.
    Thats deadpixel and kooky. I get it now. I thought the quests were for parts. I see now its for hearts for community event. thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast