Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brave Tournament (Arcane, red, yellow) 11/13/18

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    RhodryMaelwaedd is correct: the percentages are accurate in the long run. Just because a roulette wheel lands on red 20 times in a row does not change the fact that the odds of landing on red are 50%. All it proves is that 20 spins is way too small a number of results to be anywhere near conclusive. It's an insignificant number of results when compared to the whole picture. The whole picture is BIG. Spin the wheel a few thousand times and the odds will bear out. The same is true for the battle odds. That's why trying to rely on or draw comclusions from a small amount of anecdotal evidence is not a good idea.

Everyone's (identical level) dragons are the same. To be different, the dragon would have to be coded differently in different players' games. That's not happening unless people are using radically different versions of the game. Your level 15 Diamond Dragon is exactly the same as everyone else's level 15 Diamond Dragon.

Learning about how odds, probability, and statistics apply to gambling is one if the best things players can do to gain an understanding of how the Arena works. It's the same concepts, but with dragons instead of cards or dice.
    There's no programming in real life card or dice games. I've worked with software game developers reviewing thousands of lines of code. You don't need to program individual dragons to manipulate possible outcomes. (ex. a simple "if/then")

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Hey, you're welcome Sipland! I see you tearing up the dragons in the last few tournaments with hardly any losses. I'm proud and happy for you as well. Thank you for helping me as well other players by posting your results.
    Thanks Skyharbor, you are one of the most supportive and generous players on this forum. I have been lucky the last few tournaments but still do get those really painful ones as well. I?m trying to throw some single elements into the mix more, but just have Air and Fire levelled up so far. I did spend a whack of food on Dark 15 (mixed results so far), but intend to get some of the others fed (Water is next).

Thanks to all of you who post here! It?s always nice to see what dragons are working for others! Good luck to those still fighting

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, I'm stuck with Crown Jewels all my champions are exhausted. 1 account has angel, Infinity diamond but, exhausted too. My other account is exhausted of champions and to one of diamond is New Valiant exhausted. So question is what other colors will win. Please I would love to be a winner too like you lucky winners lol. Congratulations for the ones that won.

Stuck at Battlemange. 15+ losses. Tried the usual suspects and suggested ones, nothing. Anyone luck with an underdog?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    Hey, I'm stuck with Crown Jewels all my champions are exhausted. 1 account has angel, Infinity diamond but, exhausted too. My other account is exhausted of champions and to one of diamond is New Valiant exhausted. So question is what other colors will win. Please I would love to be a winner too like you lucky winners lol. Congratulations for the ones that won.
    Lv 10+ Champion Hybrids
    Lvl15 Pink dragons : Neo Pixie, Smitten, Never Ending
    Ultra rare Diamond/Color: Angel, Albino Peacock (Diamond/White), Unicorn (Diamond/Pink), Bright Diamond (Diamond/Gemstone)

Diamonds are hard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post

Everyone's (identical level) dragons are the same. To be different, the dragon would have to be coded differently in different players' games. That's not happening unless people are using radically different versions of the game. Your level 15 Diamond Dragon is exactly the same as everyone else's level 15 Diamond Dragon.
    I agree, the dragons are the same but when players have consistently different results with a dragon, I think something is different. My level 15 diamond very rarely wins against level 19 or 20 champs while I read that other players have great success.

I don't know why S8 would go to the trouble of varying success for any dragon, by player but I think they could fairly easily. They already have a luck factor in their formula so all they need is store an additional, random factor when a player hatches any dragon and use that as part of the formula. That would account for different performances for the same dragon from different players.

I'm not saying they do that but I am saying you can't for sure say each players same type dragon is identical.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Which dragons have you tried already? I say if you have either one of the following to try them: Daywing, Tribal, Golden, Pyramid, Rattle, Gentle Knight, Dread Captain, Air or Neo Air at level 14 or above, Egyptian, Alive or Mithril.
    I finally tried mitril AGAIN & got it. Now I'm having trouble with ALPHA DARK ONE. Common dragons (water, air, forest don't work for me). I guess because they aren't 15 yet. Tried diamond, neon valiant, diamond, light, mitril, the dark one, Glasswing, etc. Don't have unruly or cleric. HELP PLEASE! Thanks.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 11-18-18 at 07:17 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Results:

1. Green Thumb 3 < Fire (15)
    2. Aboriginal 4 < Fire (15)
    3. Cancer 5 < Fire (15)
    4. Taurus 6 < Fire (15)
    5. Sugar Plum 7 < Fire (15)
    6. Battlecaster 8 < Forest (15)
    7. Gossamer 9 < Forest (15)
    8. Dame of Darkness 10 < Forest (15)
    9. Summer 11 < Forest (15)
    10. Sentinel 12 < Forest (15)
    11. Nomad 13 < Delver (12) [bingo task]
    12. Virgo 14 < Delver (12) [bingo task]
    13. Lunar Horse 15 < Delver (12)
    14. Valkyrie 16 < Air (15) [lost Delver (12)]
    15. Chrome 17 < Air (15)
    16. Winter 18 < Air (15)
    17. Huntress 19 < Air (15)
    18. Crown Jewel 20 < Air (15)
    19. Ladybug 16 < Water (15)
    20. Giftwrap 17 < Water (15)
    21. Cleric 17 < Water (15)
    22. Peppermint 17 < Water (15)
    23. Dreamweaver 18 < Water (15)
    24. Deadwood 18 < Water (15)
    25. Gilded 18 < Water (15)
    26. Alpha Dark One 19 < Light (14) [lost Water (15) 2x, Air (15), Dark (10) x2, Forest (15), Fire (15), Passion (15)] - - - LUCKILY I MANAGED TO DEFEAT THIS OPPONENT AFTER 8 LOSSES!!!
    27. Tricorn 19 < Air (15)
    28. Past 19 < Water (15)
    29. Battlemage 20 < Diamond (15) [lost Light (14), Fire (15), Magic (14), Forest (15), Dark (10), Water (15)] - - - I THOUGHT I'D GET STUCK AGAIN, BUT CRYSTAL (my Diamond Dragon) SAVES THE DAY! HAHA!
    30. Brave 20 < Beast (15) [lost Air (15) x2, Diamond (15), Fire (15), Infinity (15)]

Done!!!
    Good tourney for me I must say, though 95% of my losses came from 3 out of the last 5 opponents (Alpha Dark One, Battlemage, and Brave [surprisingly]). Nonetheless, I'm glad I was able to finish it without the need of using gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Lv 10+ Champion Hybrids
    Lvl15 Pink dragons : Neo Pixie, Smitten, Never Ending
    Ultra rare Diamond/Color: Angel, Albino Peacock (Diamond/White), Unicorn (Diamond/Pink), Bright Diamond (Diamond/Gemstone)

Diamonds are hard
    Thank you, I beat Crown Jewel with Ghost of my accounts but, the other is stubborn. Lost Ghost and Protecter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I finally tried mitril AGAIN & got it. Now I'm having trouble with ALPHA DARK ONE. Common dragons (water, air, forest don't work for me). I guess because they aren't 15 yet. Tried diamond, neon valiant, diamond, light, mitril, the dark one, Glasswing, etc. Don't have unruly or cleric. HELP PLEASE! Thanks.
    I would say try Light again or maybe the following: Banshee, Infinity, Mercury, Blue Moon, Fungi, Aquarknight, Battlemage, Honor or Huntress - pretty much anything involving blue or tropic.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast