View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

6 60.00%
  • I did not like this Event

0 0%
  • I could not finish in Time

4 40.00%
  • Halfblood Dragon

6 60.00%
  • Ambition Dragon

6 60.00%
  • Stone Badger

3 30.00%
  • Amber Badger

4 40.00%
  • Essence(50)

8 80.00%
  • Marble Keys (10)

9 90.00%
  • Adventure Tickets (20)

8 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneaky Snakes World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

The Honorable Panda

Sneaky Snakes World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

New World Event ( ends November 20 2018)

Individual Prizes

Name Snakehearts Amounts Purchase Price
    Stone Badger 150 150 gold
    Snake Gem
    (for crafting)
    750 600 gold
    Amber Badger 2,150 1,400 gold
    Halfblood Dragon 5,200 3,050 gold
    Ambition Dragon 7,400 2,200 gold

Community Prizes

Name Snakehearts Amounts Reward
    Essence 18,500,000 50 essence
    Marble Keys 55,000,000 10 marble key
    Adventure Tickets 155,000,000 20 tickets
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I'm very happy that they now offer such great community prizes. I can't wait to get those keys!

Fashion Designer
    10 keys is better than the raw marble but it doesnt even get a half a portion you need to get land once you get past the first two levels. Make that 100 and then maybe it might be a good reward.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    10 keys is better than the raw marble but it doesnt even get a half a portion you need to get land once you get past the first two levels. Make that 100 and then maybe it might be a good reward.
    I'd be even satisfied with 25 keys. The key making process is too slow with these non-stop events. Here's an idea Storm8, make the tournaments its own event and don't put on a Leaderboard, World Event or Dragon Tales during 1 tournament a month or bring back the Spin To Win as its own event to give people a chance to breathe for 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Their main purpose of making the crafting of these keys so tough is to retard our ability to expand, so that incessant cry for more land would be silenced.

However, the brainiac that came up with this idea failed to take into consideration the fact that if they slowed down land expansion, they would also have to slow down or reduce the number of new-dragon producing events. So now the simple complain of insufficient land has transformed into one with multiple issues; talk about cutting a head off from a hydra

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I'd be even satisfied with 25 keys. The key making process is too slow with these non-stop events. Here's an idea Storm8, make the tournaments its own event and don't put on a Leaderboard, World Event or Dragon Tales during 1 tournament a month or bring back the Spin To Win as its own event to give people a chance to breathe for 5 days.
    I do miss spin and win with dragons on as a prize because I'm not going to win. So I would be happy to get at least a Dragon. When spinning i hate it when i get chests i get alot 25, 30 points. I only won 1 time out of all leaderboard. So i don't like this event but, i try. My plan is to get the dragons that I don't have, I can't afford to buy, can't breed like zodiac that l tried and failed. With all these tournament I don't win that often. I'm not that lucky. The that 3 tournament I didn't get to finish healing my dragons and raising. That's probably why I'm not winning. When tales ends l don't have any food. So I can't raise them because when I do get food here comes another event. I don't want to miss any chances to get new dragons. I have too many dragons are exhausted from other tournament. I know I'm whining but, it's my favorite game. I stop playing castle story because it's not as fun as dragons story. A have passion dragon on 1 on my accounts and I would like to get 1 on my other account and Moon also Lotus. Diamond and Infinity are difficult to get. I have a question on sneaky snakes. What's the easiest to get the points to win. Like the quests between 3hr, 8hr and 12 hrs. I'm only on 2,302 the other account is getting close to the golden badger. I never get to earn the dragons. I miss having the events years ago earning dragons. I don't want decorations they take too room on the board. With events I don't have time to clear the trees. Ok, I'm going to stop texting. What's the easiest to get the points to finish the event? The option is choose 3hrs, 8hrs or 12hrs to get points? Thanks people for helping
    Last edited by petre70; 11-17-18 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    I do miss spin and win with dragons on as a prize because I'm not going to win. So I would be happy to get at least a Dragon. When spinning i hate it when i get chests i get alot 25, 30 points. I only won 1 time out of all leaderboard. So i don't like this event but, i try. My plan is to get the dragons that I don't have, I can't afford to buy, can't breed like zodiac that l tried and failed. With all these tournament I don't win that often. I'm not that lucky. The that 3 tournament I didn't get to finish healing my dragons and raising. That's probably why I'm not winning. When tales ends l don't have any food. So I can't raise them because when I do get food here comes another event. I don't want to miss any chances to get new dragons. I have too many dragons are exhausted from other tournament. I know I'm whining but, it's my favorite game. I stop playing castle story because it's not as fun as dragons story. A have passion dragon on 1 on my accounts and I would like to get 1 on my other account and Moon also Lotus. Diamond and Infinity are difficult to get. I have a question on sneaky snakes. What's the easiest to get the points to win. Like the quests between 3hr, 8hr and 12 hrs. I'm only on 2,302 the other account is getting close to the golden badger. I never get to earn the dragons. I miss having the events years ago earning dragons. I don't want decorations they take too room on the board. With events I don't have time to clear the trees. Ok, I'm going to stop texting. What's the easiest to get the points to finish the event? The option is choose 3hrs, 8hrs or 12hrs to get points? Thanks people for helping
    Relatively, 3hrs gives the most points. So use 3hrs when you can and use 8hrs or 12 hrs (8hrs is relatively better than 12 hrs) when you go to bed/work/school.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Relatively, 3hrs gives the most points. So use 3hrs when you can and use 8hrs or 12 hrs (8hrs is relatively better than 12 hrs) when you go to bed/work/school.
    Thank you very much. I really appreciate for help.

Banned
    About 20 minutes from Ambition but I don't know if we'll get the Adventure Tickets in time. It's not looking good as we're only at 1% on Sunday night.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181118-173230.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	136.4 KB 
ID:	48641

Done for this one, just have to keep collecting to help in the community...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast