Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning of quest for food?

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy What is the meaning of quest for food?

My my reflections on quests.
    I don't need coins. Don't need maps. Only usefull is food.
    So if there is on other needs (chapters) I send Magic Dragon for food.
    But often, even too often, I receive coins. Till this mornig from 6 quests in 4 in series receive coins.
    I ask: WHAT IS THE POINT? SEND FOR FOOD, BUT RECEIVE COINS.
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Fashion Designer
    That is a VERY good question! Were you playing (or do you remember) when there was a quest for gold? Well, thats gone bye-bye.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We'll share your feedback with our team regarding evaluating Outpost quests for tuning in the future. The adventures that have "chance" rewards are listed in the text description.

@MagicHearts - This was removed a long time ago for economy balancing. There are still options to earn free Gold like through neighbor gifts and through offers.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We'll share your feedback with our team regarding evaluating Outpost quests for tuning in the future. The adventures that have "chance" rewards are listed in the text description.

@MagicHearts - This was removed a long time ago for economy balancing. There are still options to earn free Gold like through neighbor gifts and through offers.
    Yes, you can receive gold from gifts and possibly through a very limited number of offers, not counting offers to purchase gold. The offers used to include earning gold for installing other games and then gaining more gold for attaining certain levels in those games. Gold used to be a reward for winning tournaments. Actually, when gold was given in tournaments, most tournaments were 24 rounds or 18 rounds. I think occasionally there were 30 round tournaments. The point is that long time players had more opportunities to acquire gold without spending cash than new players today have. There were even more gold producing dragons on sale than now There was an opportunity to watch a video for a free gift which could be used ether to obtain gold or shorten the time needed between battles. That opportunity was short lived for free gold.
    Last edited by squigglegurg; 11-13-18 at 12:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    @MagicHearts - This was removed a long time ago for economy balancing. There are still options to earn free Gold like through neighbor gifts and through offers.[/QUOTE]

[Thanks Elsa!]

I already said that. "economy balancing" HA!
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 12-10-18 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Sarcastic response

Fashion Designer
    It would be great if we could just get food from this quest, even 100 apples are better to me than getting coins back. My poor dragons are starving!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

Economy Balancing? How does that even apply in this case? The quest for gold returned coins 95% of the time, and when it did return with gold, we were looking at 1 to 4 pieces and perhaps a once in a life time 8 pieces.

Oh! Wait! You meant economy balancing for S8. Silly me...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    It would be great if we could just get food from this quest, even 100 apples are better to me than getting coins back. My poor dragons are starving!
    I agree! The result of a food quest should be FOOD!!! We dont get food from the coins quest, so why should we get coins from a food quest. Makes no sense.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, the quest must always return food

Banned
    Same for maps: "quest for maps" and you get 6000 (useless) coins. Even if there is a disclaimer somewhere that you may not get what you are questing for, it certainly leaves the players feeling gypped when they send a dragon to get food or maps and get something else entirely.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-15-18 at 11:14 AM. Reason: off topic comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast