View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

13 50.00%
  • I didn't like this event

7 26.92%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

10 38.46%
  • Crowvember

7 26.92%
  • Firewolf

9 34.62%
  • Harvest Loon

10 38.46%
  • Empurress

6 23.08%
  • Grovedancer

5 19.23%
  • Umber Doe

8 30.77%
  • Black Forest

22 84.62%
  • Food

21 80.77%
  • Runes

23 88.46%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Dark Denizens - 2018 Nov 13 (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    So, even though I complained about the deer being just another, well, deer, I still wish it were the final milestone and not the top prize because I wouldn't mind having it, but I don't care for the fairy. I, too, already have every other animal in the milestones. And, again, more irony: my account that has no expansions got 5 realm runes in the first chest and 10 realm runes in the next chest, while my account with remaining expansions got 5 runes and then 16000 coins. I think I may have got the Mammoth thing on both accounts, but I'm not positive yet. I've found it works best for me to just use the commons. I used to try lots of wild combos or to add in a crystal animal to try to get a crystal hybrid, but then it seems I never get the thing I'm breeding for.
    I'm glad it's a LB and not a WE or Forest party, but very disappointed that there are no new milestone animals save for the final one. I guess this could give me, Deadpixel, and some of the other maxed out players a chance to continue playing because if we really want or need to, we could sell our current loons, wolves, Crowvembers, etc, and know what we have replacements in storage, but then again, we have already sunk a lot of food into these animals, and I would hate to sell off a level 15 animal.

Rhino Keeper
    Another event that I?ll be sitting back harvesting. Not fussed about anything on the leaderboard this time around and no chance of the deer anyway.
    Will play for the habitat casually.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    ditto
    Or better still, just give us the option to place animals (and habitats) into storage, which would sort the space issue once and for al!
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Or better still, just give us the option to place animals (and habitats) into storage, which would sort the space issue once and for al!
    Yeah, dragon story has a stable, why can't we have one for Fantasy Forest story. in fact, they are increasing the number of upgrades to the stable in that game to house 300 dragons! that would be plenty for FFS, if only they would create one.

Back on topic, I think the fairy isn't as good looking as the fire one they had as a recent tournament prize. I'm not sure why they are rehashing similar concepts already. How may fire faries can a forest facilitate?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zzGoldmine2 View Post
    Yeah, dragon story has a stable, why can't we have one for Fantasy Forest story. in fact, they are increasing the number of upgrades to the stable in that game to house 300 dragons! that would be plenty for FFS, if only they would create one.

Back on topic, I think the fairy isn't as good looking as the fire one they had as a recent tournament prize. I'm not sure why they are rehashing similar concepts already. How may fire faries can a forest facilitate?
    Their plan is for all the fire fairies to burn our forests down. That's why they won't give us any more expansions.

I'm done!! Got to the milestone for the habitat and that's all I want

Don't like fairies! Don't need another one stuck in my closet.

Don't like the Umber Doe. A doe (the female of deer) with antlers? I know they exist, but with such fully developed antlers?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm done!! Got to the milestone for the habitat and that's all I want

Don't like fairies! Don't need another one stuck in my closet.

Don't like the Umber Doe. A doe (the female of deer) with antlers? I know they exist, but with such fully developed antlers?
    Darn good point! Can't believe I didn't notice that! S8 are city folk and not familiar with nature, apparently.

Rhino Keeper
    Even though I'm not really playing this leaderboard, I wanted to say thanks to S8 for fixing the problem with the side quest for leaderboard points. It was nice to see that even though I already had a high level Crovember, that quest didnt trigger until I had won the Crovember milestone on the current leaderboard. That's a big improvement over having the quest trigger before the leaderboard even starts. Too bad I'm actually sitting this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Even though I'm not really playing this leaderboard, I wanted to say thanks to S8 for fixing the problem with the side quest for leaderboard points. It was nice to see that even though I already had a high level Crovember, that quest didnt trigger until I had won the Crovember milestone on the current leaderboard. That's a big improvement over having the quest trigger before the leaderboard even starts. Too bad I'm actually sitting this one out.
    Have to agree with you. Kudos to the team on fixing this. Instead of spending a whole lot of time (and hence money) to redesign the LB play, they moved the trigger to the point in the milestone where we obtained the egg. Creativity before Capital :thumbs_up:

S9 should reward the person or team who thought of this; 500 Realm Runes? I'm just kidding

Rhino Keeper
    Non so se sia solo un mio problema..ma questa volta ad ogni giro della ruota della fortuna i forzieri anche quelli dorati danno o 25 o 45 punti corona...mentre le volte precedenti i forzieri dorati arrivavano a dare anche 160 e pi? punti...non arrivero a toccare tutti gli step ...anche se sono deludenti non mi piace lasciare una sfida incompleta 😑

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast