Thread: Change to be made about the mini table that holds shoes, bags, etc.

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Change to be made about the mini table that holds shoes, bags, etc.

Those rectangle tables/stands/whatever you call it that's half the size of the regular square-sized tables that holds the shoes, bags, etc., does not turn 180 degrees or 270 degrees.
    It's positioned to only 1 side of the tile and only on 2 sides - the top left and top right (diamond-wise).
    This is a problem when it comes to designing how your things go. There is a huge gap on the bottom left and right sides which makes it impossible to create a symmetrical design for your store and match those square ones tables.

I think you guys should tell the developers to make it rotatable 90 degrees, 180 degrees, and 270 degrees (All around like chairs do in bakery story [a whole 360 degrees]). It would really help because a big huge gap where nothing can be put is really ugly.

If you don't get what I'm trying to say, here's a diagram to explain it a little. You can discover it on the game yourself too.
    Circled in black is exactly what I'm talking about - it's impossible to put those purple ones against the invisible wall.
    The crooked squares/diamonds represents a tile. Checkmark'd (purple and blue) is currently where it can be positioned. Red X (orange and yellow) is currently where it cannot be positioned.

Sorry for the bad diagram.
    I hope GroupMagma/TeamLava tells this to the game developers about this.

Executive Chef
    Thank you! This has been driving me crazy too. Also, the antique cash registers have the same problem. I have two and I want to use them, but they cannot be turned to face the left wall.

Fashion Designer
    I can't see the point of selling half size tables if they take up the exact space of a full sized one either! I want to put them all together but you have to leave gaps... Why?

I would also like to be able to turn everything full circle !

It would be great if one day we could turn our shops full circle too so we can design the other 2 walls which are now invisible. Just think of the money you guys would make out of us wanting to buy more decorations!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yes, the half table that took the space of 1 table does take space. Is it possible that TL can do something about this?
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    It would be great if one day we could turn our shops full circle too so we can design the other 2 walls which are now invisible. Just think of the money you guys would make out of us wanting to buy more decorations!
    Yes, this is an excellent idea. I've always thought of them doing this, but it would be a gigantic change for the games. I hope they do this on future games so we are able to decorate more than just 2 walls!

Executive Chef
    I agree... Actually I'd like to see a lot of the items be turned a full 360 degrees on all TL games!

ID: Sehana | Facebook
    Forum Links: Profile | PM | Add as Friend
    Storm8 ID Add Me List for TeamLava games

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the heads up. I let our engineering team know about this issue.