Thread: Tournament

Tournament

I finished the tournament just now by watching all the videos. Just when I thought I will get the dragon, the system shows me that I didn't even started the tournament. This is ridiculous because there's no way I can complete the dragon tales without starting the tournament!! This is not the first time that happen and this really upset me!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelemerald View Post
    I finished the tournament just now by watching all the videos. Just when I thought I will get the dragon, the system shows me that I didn't even started the tournament. This is ridiculous because there's no way I can complete the dragon tales without starting the tournament!! This is not the first time that happen and this really upset me!
    I finished the tournament too. But I still needed to work on my dragon tales. On on chapter 9 needing to win 2 battles with Grumblesnore. I went in to battle and it’s showing that the tournament is still going but I’m on round 31 of 30! And not only that, my opponent has no level and just shows a spinning wheel. So I still attemptemted it but it failed to start. It’s obviously a problem with the software! I hope it’s fixed soon, I need to finish chapter 9!

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelemerald View Post
    Please submit a support ticket to Storm8 if you have any questions

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler_boy View Post
    I finished the tournament too. But I still needed to work on my dragon tales. On on chapter 9 needing to win 2 battles with Grumblesnore. I went in to battle and it’s showing that the tournament is still going but I’m on round 31 of 30! And not only that, my opponent has no level and just shows a spinning wheel. So I still attemptemted it but it failed to start. It’s obviously a problem with the software! I hope it’s fixed soon, I need to finish chapter 9!
    Please submit a support ticket to Storm8 if you have any questions

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new