Thread: November habitats

Rhino Keeper

November habitats

I really love this idea of quad habitats making one giant habitat like the original ones in ffs but what gives? These look terrible and no response if they are going to be fixed? How hard is it to let us know? I'd love to continue buying these but I'm not going to if they are terrible looking when placed on the islands. Are these new November habitats a mess with huge gaps as well? Please respond that these are going to be fixed and maybe I'll continue buying them

Executive Chef
    I saw the gaps too, and I haven’t been able to piece them up to make a super habitat lol ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

I, too, would like to know if these will be fixed! I bought some (that look awful,) as well. I'll buy no more until I know they will be fixed, as in fit together properly (like they do in Fantasy Forest.)

Rhino Keeper
    Not only do they not fit together because of huge gaps, the November quad is 4 completely different habitats. Doesn't even look like one big one, it's just 4 different habitats. I guess only ffs gets the real quads. So disappointing as usual

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Not only do they not fit together because of huge gaps, the November quad is 4 completely different habitats. Doesn't even look like one big one, it's just 4 different habitats. I guess only ffs gets the real quads. So disappointing as usual
    Well, if only that were true. Our newest FFS quad habitats have gaps between them, too, and this month's don't look they go together, either. At least the Cosmic habitats all had the same color scheme, and so did the Rainbow habitats, but I can't figure out November yet. Looks like Fire next to Cold - ummm, not smart.

I don't think these DS habitats look like a quad, either, and I didn't even buy the first one because I didn't like it (I only like things that are pretty or cute), but I like the 2 new ones they released today and will be buying both, even if they don't match.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Well, if only that were true. Our newest FFS quad habitats have gaps between them, too, and this month's don't look they go together, either. At least the Cosmic habitats all had the same color scheme, and so did the Rainbow habitats, but I can't figure out November yet. Looks like Fire next to Cold - ummm, not smart.

I don't think these DS habitats look like a quad, either, and I didn't even buy the first one because I didn't like it (I only like things that are pretty or cute), but I like the 2 new ones they released today and will be buying both, even if they don't match.
    Yeah and I guess you can just buy 2 because they are just regular habitats. What is this their response to the gap issues, just make 4 totally different habitats and put them together in a picture for a quad? I don't understand they had such a great thing with the original quads in ffs, now they are horrible. If it doesn't make one big looking habitat then what's the point? Really it's just another 4 habitats. I was so excited when I heard about these but now very disappointed.