Thread: ipad vs android and can i play 1 account on both

Rhino Keeper

ipad vs android and can i play 1 account on both

ive looked a little and i have a question...i was just given an ipad. i currently play on android. what are the differences in game between ipad and android? which is better? can i play my 1 account on both to see which i like better? i dont want to transfer to ipad and realize i liked it better on android. preferrably id like to be able to play on both if possible...any info would be greatly appreciated and if i can play on both how do i do that so i dont mess my game up? ty

Nightclub Owner
    I'm able to play on both Droid and iOS with no problems, so long as both apps are updated to the most recent versions. Generally sync issues only occur when one device is running a different version of the game in my experience.

Personally, I prefer to use iOS for the majority of my CS playing as I think it loads quicker and offers a smoother playing experience.

Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    ive looked a little and i have a question...i was just given an ipad. i currently play on android. what are the differences in game between ipad and android? which is better? can i play my 1 account on both to see which i like better? i dont want to transfer to ipad and realize i liked it better on android. preferrably id like to be able to play on both if possible...any info would be greatly appreciated and if i can play on both how do i do that so i dont mess my game up? ty
    Use the login feature available on a few other S8 games, like Bakery Story (just need to play to about level 2 for the feature to appear). Your game is saved on S8 servers so no way to mess them up. If you like Android better, just force close on the iPad & transfer back to your android device.

Tap the S8 logo in the upper right corner, then Account Settings:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6D81819F-BA44-40FC-B291-97E0E6B9733C.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	48518

Then tap Log in to another Account:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90D62F61-8DB3-431B-9D2F-11B188CE3549.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	48519 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05CDC655-9CBD-4799-8099-8C113BB10805.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	48520

Type in your ID & password, tap login, then tap Proceed & all of your S8 games are now transferred to that device.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    ty so much excited to try iy out