Thread: Everytime I try and rearrange my restaurant, it loads, then reverts to old layout.

Everytime I try and rearrange my restaurant, it loads, then reverts to old layout.

I just came back to restaurant story 2 after about a year. I installed it, and now I'm having issues.

I want certain appliances in specific spots, but the game decides it's going to choose for me apparently. Very inconvienent.

Should I reinstall again?? I just installed it. I have Sansung S8 Active (andriod) phone.

Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    The game does not decide where to play your items. It seems like your game progress was not properly saved. Check your connection or try a different network. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

I followed all your instructions. It didnt work.

So I decided to log in from an ios device. Much to my amazement, the reason I couldn't place items in certain spots was because my android makes the wooden age barrel and the grape press invisible. The iOS makes the wooden age barrel and grape press visible. So when I was on my android, trying to place something on top of my invisible machines the game displaced them!

Also my android hides the green and purple grapes in the fruit market. But my iOS shows both items.

There is a big issue with android and anything to do with wine.

On another note: iOS is VERY laggy. Andriod runs 100%smoothly.

Another another note: android does not display the "free gift" advertisement video. It also does not display the Picnic pickings below the "free gift". iOS has both of those completely visible.

Grand Emperor
    Yap iOS only items are invisible on Android device which was why you couldn't place items on them and you encountered sync issues, stated in Game Guide. Playing on cross platforms or if you have switched to another platform can be tricky if you are not careful. I would have answered you and saved you the trouble if you have mentioned that you were playing on cross platforms. Anyways its good that you found out it out and there's no issue.

(Closing thread since this is not an issue)