Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armored Lion owners

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This seems to be another case of the same thing performing differently between realms, lol. I swear, it's so difficult to offer recommendations on 'good' items all because of the infamous random factor. For any other game I play it's easy to share with other players what items are a good investment but it's nearly impossible to be sure in CS which I think is one of the biggest pitfalls of the game right now. I get the need for random drops but I don't I really think they take it to an unnecessary extreme in both event drops and permanent items.
    Yes drops differ in kingdoms, but over a monthly period they're the same. After blaming my Armored Lions for not dropping enough.. 2 dropped 3 tickets each! I was shocked!

As robotparade posted above.. yes they are better droppers than the Flygers, considering they occupy half the amount of space. It would be nice if we could craft more for a steady ticket supply. Soooooo many tickets are needed for the expansions.. the Royal Exchange can't supply them all even with continous exchanges. The permission to craft more in the MCR would be helpful.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I only have one. I get trade tickets about once a week. Still worth it, and it is only one square big, and I really like how it looks.

For me, the real waste of resources was the Armored Fyger. Two squares of space, and I have never gotten anything but earth wisps and fur from that darn thing!
    So true! I bought two using my precious troll tokens, a few monster hunts ago. I've only got one expansion permit from the pair--ONE!--in all this time. They were supposed to be a great investment, highly recommended. I guess they've lowered the drops on them. So yeah, a waste of space, for the most part..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12