Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armored Lion owners

Fashion Designer

Armored Lion owners

How often does he drop trade tickets? Do you think he is worth 30 gold nuggets?
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    I have four of them and at least one of them drops tickets for me each collection. With all these new ticket droppers, I can usually craft a permit every three days if I collect from them all regularly.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks....trying to decide what to do with tokens now that I’m maxed again. They’re 22 hour timers?
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    I have 4 also. But I don't get trade tickets every collection of the 4. I did at first, but lately not so much. I feel like the drops have been changed a bit. Sadly typical. But I do think they were worth all that gold. Finally got my gold built back up.
    And yes they are once daily collect.
    (Deleted some negative comments).
    Trying to be positive. Lol.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-10-18 at 09:45 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Lol negativity is understood. Maybe after Black Friday when I'm not cranking out gems from the golden trade I will get a couple.
    No Gems For Runes!

I crafted one right away. Get tickets once a week if at all. I have the gold for the other 3 sitting around...

Executive Chef
    I have all 4, but saying I receive 4 tickets a week I'd think that's way too much.. not at the present anyway. Like all good drops they've been pinched..lol! I get maybe 2 tickets per week.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    This seems to be another case of the same thing performing differently between realms, lol. I swear, it's so difficult to offer recommendations on 'good' items all because of the infamous random factor. For any other game I play it's easy to share with other players what items are a good investment but it's nearly impossible to be sure in CS which I think is one of the biggest pitfalls of the game right now. I get the need for random drops but I don't I really think they take it to an unnecessary extreme in both event drops and permanent items.

Executive Chef
    I still think that they are a great asset. Albeit they do go through dry spells.

I only have one. I get trade tickets about once a week. Still worth it, and it is only one square big, and I really like how it looks.

For me, the real waste of resources was the Armored Fyger. Two squares of space, and I have never gotten anything but earth wisps and fur from that darn thing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast