Thread: LynniesDragons

Angry LynniesDragons

I?m on chapter 9 of Wizard World Dragon Tale and this morning I did the 2 battles: 1) Prankster 4- Amazon 9/ B Won
    2) Overgrowth 6- Adrift Queen 12/ BB Won
    I had things to do & just got back home. It says to do 2 Battles so I didn?t get credit for them earlier. I hate doing Battles & I
    Absolutely don?t think that I should have to repeat what I already did. I hope You can get this fixed pretty quickly, if not I will
    do them over, but I am seriously thinking about not participating in these anymore. Most of the time including this time, I try & try to breed a cooon dragon without success. I have not been able to breed Weasel & have had to use gold to skip. This is getting ridiculous. I am on Social Security & it is costing too much to play a supposedly free game.
    Sincerely,
    Lynnie
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-10-18 at 02:21 PM. Reason: removed email and last name- privacy reasons

Do i understand correctly that you used Amazon and Adrift Princess for battling? Chapter 9 requires you to use Grumblesnore when battling...

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LynniesDragons View Post
    I?m on chapter 9 of Wizard World Dragon Tale and this morning I did the 2 battles: 1) Prankster 4- Amazon 9/ B Won
    2) Overgrowth 6- Adrift Queen 12/ BB Won
    I had things to do & just got back home. It says to do 2 Battles so I didn?t get credit for them earlier. I hate doing Battles & I
    Absolutely don?t think that I should have to repeat what I already did. I hope You can get this fixed pretty quickly, if not I will
    do them over, but I am seriously thinking about not participating in these anymore. Most of the time including this time, I try & try to breed a cooon dragon without success. I have not been able to breed Weasel & have had to use gold to skip. This is getting ridiculous. I am on Social Security & it is costing too much to play a supposedly free game.
    Sincerely,
    Lynnie
    Please submit a support ticket to Storm8 if you have any questions

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new