Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: String of Lights issues

String of Lights issues

Hi I am on an android. Game version 1.6.0.3g. On the top right wall the lights get stuck and when I try to store them my game crashes or they wont select in design mode.
    Bakery name Hearts for tarts
    Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    But only on the left walls, I still can't properly place them on the right wall of my Bakery. Hopefully this will be seen to on Monday.
    Thanks for bringing this up. I've flagged this over.

If anyone has a game issue, don't hesitate to use the Bugs and Issues forum. That's the best place to get our attention and most appropriate forum. Bugs post may get lost in Discussion threads especially when the thread goes to many pages. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The City Bonfire is a deco, the Festival Fire is the same image as the aforementioned deco but is a part needed for the second appliance - the Ladoo Cooker. These parts can be gifted, requested or traded for in the Collectibles tab.

But only on the left walls, I still can't properly place them on the right wall of my Bakery. Hopefully this will be seen to on Monday.
    I have posted the pic on my right wall ....I think its OK now ....maybe I m wrong please review on it ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2018-11-10-11-32-45.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	422.5 KB 
ID:	48490  
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1977ROI View Post
    I have posted the pic on my right wall ....I think its OK now ....maybe I m wrong please review on it ..
    Yours do seem to be fixed so I went to go put mine up but....nope! Mine are still wonky so perhaps it's an iOS issue? I wanted to try and use them in the autumn forest area of my bakery but I'll just leave the Fall Garlands up until the bug is fully fixed, hopefully on Monday.

Executive Chef
    My lights look like they are falling off my wall crooked and not connected together.

Executive Chef
    This game is weird so now I can’t take down the lights because it looks ridiculous. I did get one light off the wall.

I guess you fixed the issue.

New Resident
    I have a iPhone and I can’t store the lights. It doesn’t crash but they won’t store.

I have the same issue with the lights on the right wall won’t let me store them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast