Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing purchase item

Executive Chef

Purchased gems but not added

I purchased 50 gem package as it was on sale for 30% off and it said purchase successful but then it kept saying "Processing" then it said my game was out of sync and they've not been added. I decided to force close the game and again it shows my previous amount. What do I do? I was hoping to keep them for Black Friday sales!!

The Honorable Panda
    Please see support link in my signature and submit a request to support.

Please check your account and send a copy of your receipt for purchase .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Missing purchase item

I purchased many items during the black friday sale, during the last minutes i purchased ice fishing for 8 gems the one with the little snow couple it deducted the 8 gems and it is not in my items. i sent an email to support and they closed my ticket because they have limited support services for Bakery Story. i sent an email again, i would really like my item instead of the gems back.
    Storm8 ID: Ruthiepooh
    Bakery name: Baby Ruth's
    Playing from an Ipad
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice fishing.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	342.0 KB 
ID:	48940
    Last edited by ruthiepooh; 11-30-18 at 12:38 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    When sending in support request, use the category of purchases.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Purchased chick pen pack but did not receive items

I bought the chick pen pack on two devices and the chick pen is not in either of my storage. I looked five times. I rebooted the game and then my device and the chick pen is still not there. Has anyone else had this problem?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by topazz77 View Post
    I bought the chick pen pack on two devices and the chick pen is not in either of my storage. I looked five times. I rebooted the game and then my device and the chick pen is still not there. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Please contact Support: support form and select "Payments / Didn't receive purchase" category.

P.S. The bugs forum is the best place to post for help as your post may get lost in discussion threads.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topazz77 View Post
    I've had this happen once before in the past. I had purchased a VP on a Friday but it didn't show up until Monday - apparently there was a lag in the system. It's a rare occurrence and one that should resolve itself but I'd still recommend following Rynetory's advice and opening a ticket - just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've had this happen once before in the past. I had purchased a VP on a Friday but it didn't show up until Monday - apparently there was a lag in the system. It's a rare occurrence and one that should resolve itself but I'd still recommend following Rynetory's advice and opening a ticket - just in case.

Ah right, so it could be that. Maybe it will be there Monday then, cross fingers 😊.

Oh a bug forum, sorry. I?ll remember that next time.

Thank you for your responses, I appreciate it.

Unhappy Purchased chick pen pack but did not receive items

I purchased chick pen packs for my device plus my children (Apple iPads) and none of us received the items. Extremely disappointed as we have wanted that chick pen for ages. Have seen it before as a reward sometime but could not finish the goal. So was happy to see I could purchase it now for Easter plus help with finishing the latest Irish goals. Anyway, I kept checking the last few days and rebooted game and our devices but it?s still not there. I ended up requesting a refund. ☹️
    Did anyone purchase the chick pen successfully?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please contact Support: support form and select "Payments / Didn't receive purchase" category.

P.S. The bugs forum is the best place to post for help as your post may get lost in discussion threads.

I had another look in storage just now, 5 days later after I purchased it and it is now there. I am a happy camper, I have been wanting the chick pen for ages.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast