Thread: FS2 game not progressing during challenges

FS2 game not progressing during challenges

Previous dinosaur and current mysterious new plants. Game stays on 2/7 more than adequate items have been made etc. Game and IOS fully updated. �� unable to complete another quest
    Last edited by zash1; 11-09-18 at 07:04 PM.

Grand Emperor
    For your issues with the current event, could it be that you have used up some of the items before you completed the goal? Here's what I answered another player.

I dont know what happened to your leaderboard event so it might be a different thing. You can try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? and see if they help to resolve your issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The counters reset if you use them up for this event. In general, I will suggest that you keep enough items to get pass the respective goals. You can use them after you completed the goal or use your surplus to craft while still at goal.

Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals and to understand events better.

There's currently limited support for the game. You can seek help on the forum.

Thank you kindly for info and replying. Unfortunately that is not my issue. Mysterious new plants. Challenge 2, I hit the go to make sprouting spouts. Game is not registereing when they are made. I have received multiple plants from the tent. Which proves I am making them but game is not registering items completed

Grand Emperor
    For this task, Make 4 Sprouting Seeds in the Farmer's Outpost

The counter counts the number you have in your barn, i.e. when you collect. Make sure you don't use them and have 4 of them until you have completed the goal. Anytime while in this goal, if you use it, the counter reduces. I hope this is the solution to your issue.