Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Didn't receive Feasting November goals

New Resident

Didn't receive Feasting November goals

While I was playing restaurant story, the game suddenly stopped showing event quests and those quests related to downloading games. I am extremely confused as to why and I tried restarting my tablet and reinstalling the game but nothing fixed it. Has anyone faced similar problems and solutions on how to solve it?

Yes, this happened to me as well.

Nightclub Owner
    What level are you?

New Resident
    Why is it I do not have any goals on my screen?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrz808 View Post
    Why is it I do not have any goals on my screen?
    It may be that you're not at a high enough level. What level are you currently at in your game?

New Resident
    Currently Lvl 20

Nightclub Owner
    S8 reps - I've seen a handful of players commenting here and elsewhere that they didn't receive the goal. I was wondering if someone could share what level this goal set requires.

Also, this leads me to wonder: Since the level requirement seems to differ for each 5 Day Goal and Side Goal, is there not a way to include this information in-game somewhere? I've seen players asking about this for other goals as well so it's not an isolated thing. A pop up that says something like "Reach Level X before November 13 to participate in the limited time goal" would be enough but really, anything so players know why they're not getting the goal would be great.

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys,

You wont get the goals if you have not reached the required levels for them. Keep levelling up and you might be able to get them.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey guys,

You wont get the goals if you have not reached the required levels for them. Keep levelling up and you might be able to get them.
    However, I used to have the goals but they disappeared mysteriously (Screenshot for proof: I couldn't have bought the wheat stove if I hadn't unlocked the goal in the first place)
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-11-18 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Fixed image

Grand Emperor
    I'll see if I can get answers for the required levels. In the mean time, keep levelling up and let me know if you get the goal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast