Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Feasting November - 2018 Nov 8 (5 Days)

Had I known we would be using our appliances to cook 20-30 recipes in 5 days I would have never sold 3 of my 6 stoves. Oh well. Let the games begin!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    LOL! There is another player who sends me pics of the goals. It's my understanding they gem ahead for whatever reason though I've never asked for full details as I'm all for players playing however they like. They're kind enough to share the info with me though they wish to remain anonymous so I can share it with the forum. It's lucky that I found this 'benefactor' because I rarely finish the 5 Day or Side Goals and it would be ages before I could get a full write-up written on them.
    I am very grateful for this generous benefactor! I always come here to see what I'm going to need to do for the goals as well as what I'm going to get. I've been able to cook ahead and finish on time because of the info. So, please pass along a big thanks, and thank you, too! Your quick posting is always appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Just returned from making all my neighbor visits. I have never seen such an abundance of moldy mushrooms, spoiled stuffing, and foul fish in my life. Guess these one-hour recipes are taking a frustrating toll on some; I hope the weekend will bring opportunities to catch up.

I bought several of these stoves recently, before consulting Ms. Vanacatu’s amazing appliance guide, and as I was gone from the game for a couple of years and had missed the challenge, I was disappointed to find two of the three recipes unavailable. This goal has made me very thankful to have these recipes unlocked and new ones added. Thank you, S8!

To our wonderful AnnirasSweets, thank you yet again for the speedy update and precise guidelines...you (and your mysterious benefactor) have my gratitude and appreciation!

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving, everyone! May you have too many blessings to count!

I like the prize for this goal but as I already have several of them, I'll just be completing to get the new recipes. Good luck to those going for full completion!

LOL! There is another player who sends me pics of the goals. It's my understanding they gem ahead for whatever reason though I've never asked for full details as I'm all for players playing however they like. They're kind enough to share the info with me though they wish to remain anonymous so I can share it with the forum. It's lucky that I found this 'benefactor' because I rarely finish the 5 Day or Side Goals and it would be ages before I could get a full write-up written on them.
    @AnnirasSweets
    Thank you to you and your mysterious benefactor for the speedy updates 🤩
    fawziaj

Fashion Designer
    My huge THANKS to the benefactor & to Anniras. You are doing a great job with your lists!! They look good, are so complete & easy to read. I know it is not easy, keeping a thread updated. Thank you.

As always, to Juey, our unsung picture-posting heroine. I love the pics and refer to them often.

I have the prize sitting out in My restaurant, if anyone wants to see it. The lamp and a hint of yellow flowers behind them are add-ons, but the prize itself is there.
    Last edited by kayjco; 11-09-18 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Stupid, stupid, STUPID question marks instead of apostrophes.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm always sure to send our thanks to the player but I'll be sure to send extra this time and share everyone's thanks. And I add my voice to kayjco and send a shout out to juey whose posts are an invaluable source of info!

A bit off topic

@ kayjco:
    If you're on iOS and want to get rid of the apostrophes becoming question marks, there's an option in the settings called "Smart Punctuation" that needs to be switched off. I turned mine off ages ago and I've noticed absolutely no difference other than the intended but look into it before turning off, if you're not 100% sure.

Rhino Keeper
    If you're on iOS and want to get rid of the apostrophes becoming question marks, there's an option in the settings called "Smart Punctuation" that needs to be switched off.
    I've had this problem, too, and have always had to edit all my posts so they don't contain contractions. I just turned off Smart Punctuation, found in iOS settings under General/Keyboards. So this is a test post that's filled with contractions. If it worked, I thank you one more time, AnnirasSweets!
    Last edited by lynniefish; 11-09-18 at 10:32 PM. Reason: It worked! It worked! Hurray, thank you, AnnirasSweets! (Ironic, turn off Smart Punctuation to make it stop being stupid.)

Grand Emperor
    For your information:

Lower levels players may not get some of these goals until you have reached the required levels. Keep levelling up!

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541866316800.jpg 
Views:	1103 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	48482   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181110_222228.jpg 
Views:	1106 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	48483   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541866377905.jpg 
Views:	1096 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	48484   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181110_222239.jpg 
Views:	1107 
Size:	155.9 KB 
ID:	48485  
    ғαвυℓσυs

I like five days goal.But this time I am doing just for the re released bakery recipes!!! And to earn gems.....otherwise sorry to say I am bored to see the same old thing....it could give those items from 2012-13 goals...really disappointed of the gift ��
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast