Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: All Of The Lights - 2018 Nov 8 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I accidentally traded for festival fire instead of oven parts. What is this and where can I find it?

There's a city bon fire that looks similar, but it's locked by goal. Hmmm.
    The City Bonfire is a deco, the Festival Fire is the same image as the aforementioned deco but is a part needed for the second appliance - the Ladoo Cooker. These parts can be gifted, requested or traded for in the Collectibles tab.

Quote Originally Posted by 1977ROI View Post
    ..... The light looks better now
    But only on the left walls, I still can't properly place them on the right wall of my Bakery. Hopefully this will be seen to on Monday.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Anniras Sweets. I haven't gotten that far yet. If I get that far!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by bakeology18 View Post
    I have completed the first task (purchasing the wallpaper and tiles) but the side goals have not unlocked. Does anyone know why that is? I am on level 46 and both recipes are unlocked for me. I really want the Fall Arches so if anyone can help me that?d be great!
    Side goal opens @ Level 49+

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the side goal and am loving the autumn themed prize!

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541866766549.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	48486   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541866785875.jpg 
Views:	445 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	48487   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-11-10 22_21_44.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	48488  
    ғαвυℓσυs

I finished the side goal and placed the Fall Arch in my bakery, but there are no more available to buy. I have games on 2 devices and it?s the same on both of them. Can?t we buy more Fall Arches when we finish the side goal? I always have been able to in past side goals.

Thanks!
    Last edited by sweetswirlz1; 11-10-18 at 03:38 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetswirlz1 View Post
    I finished the side goal and placed the Fall Arch in my bakery, but there are no more available to buy. I have games on 2 devices and it?s the same on both of them. Can?t we buy more Fall Arches when we finish the side goal? I always have been able to in past side goals.

Thanks!
    The Fall Arch is a retired item, which is why additional ones aren't available to purchase; however, I can pass along this request if others would also like to be able to buy more

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    This game is weird so now I can?t take down the lights because it looks ridiculous. I did get one light off the wall.
    I know what you mean, it's almost like a brain teaser or an optical illusion trying to get those things down, lol. What I ended up doing was I tapped one panel to the right and when I tapped, I did so way at the very top to pack mine away. Though I'm not sure if this will work for you, these lights seem to work differently in every bakery but good luck to you all the same.

Please do pass it along!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The Fall Arch is a retired item, which is why additional ones aren't available to purchase; however, I can pass along this request if others would also like to be able to buy more
    I?d love to buy more, so please pass it along - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    I am still not happy with the goal system, but I am pleased that S8 incorporate Asian themes from time to time in the game. Just a thought, Diwali / Deepavali was actually on the 6th October.. S8 seems to be back to their " let's release themed goals behind holidays" idea lol
    I am happy to see some multicultural themes.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast