Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: All Of The Lights - 2018 Nov 8 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-11-14 17_31_08.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	48555   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1542194925095.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	48554   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1542194902988.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	48553   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1542195004448.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	48556  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1542195106691.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	48557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-11-14 17_33_28.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	48558  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's a new 2x2 deco, called Sweets Display:

Attachment 48538
    I like it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Your wallpaper in that corner is so pretty. I wish I had it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Yes I do agree with not being able to properly place them, however aside from the wrong placement on the right wall, I did manage to find a place for it, luckily! If you look, this is how I use it.

Attachment 48544

Or a better picture without the other light behind it.

Attachment 48545

I think it would work well, depending on how people use it.
    It could almost be like a hanging outwards wall light.
    (If they do not decide to fix it)
    Thanks for the suggestion but I found that if I uninstalled then reinstalled the BS app, the new String of Lights was fixed and could place it anywhere I liked. For some reason my game wasn't getting the fixes so I just decided to try uninstalling which thankfully worked.

Rhino Keeper
    It's very interesting to me how graphics can look so different, even on almost identical devices. When I first get up in the morning while I'm still in bed, I play on a Samsung Galaxy S6. The rest of the day, I play on a Samsung Tab 2. With the exception of calling/ texting, they're almost completely interchangeable to me.

When the glitch with the String of Lights showed up, I was playing on my S6 and they were crooked. Later that day, I was on my Tab and I noticed they were straight and then read later that the issue was fixed. It wasn't til just this morning I happened to notice they were crooked again, and was just about to post it when I checked in my Tab and they were straight! So weird! Consistently straight on one device and crooked on the other.

So then, I grabbed my S6 to look at the Nariyal Ladoo, because I usually play on my Tab and that's the latest recipe to show up invisible to me. (This one is invisible on the counter. Sometimes recipes are invisible on the appliance, sometimes the bubbles are invisible so i dont know when recipes are ready and sometimes the whole appliance is invisible.) I can see it perfectly on my S6!

Sorry about the length. Lol I just thought it was interesting the little differences between the two devices, and they both seem to have little glitches. I'm not gonna worry about them though. The food cooks and serves the same. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    It's very interesting to me how graphics can look so different, even on almost identical devices. When I first get up in the morning while I'm still in bed, I play on a Samsung Galaxy S6. The rest of the day, I play on a Samsung Tab 2. With the exception of calling/ texting, they're almost completely interchangeable to me.

When the glitch with the String of Lights showed up, I was playing on my S6 and they were crooked. Later that day, I was on my Tab and I noticed they were straight and then read later that the issue was fixed. It wasn't til just this morning I happened to notice they were crooked again, and was just about to post it when I checked in my Tab and they were straight! So weird! Consistently straight on one device and crooked on the other.

So then, I grabbed my S6 to look at the Nariyal Ladoo, because I usually play on my Tab and that's the latest recipe to show up invisible to me. (This one is invisible on the counter. Sometimes recipes are invisible on the appliance, sometimes the bubbles are invisible so i dont know when recipes are ready and sometimes the whole appliance is invisible.) I can see it perfectly on my S6!

Sorry about the length. Lol I just thought it was interesting the little differences between the two devices, and they both seem to have little glitches. I'm not gonna worry about them though. The food cooks and serves the same. Lol.
    Hi ladysurvivor!

Sometimes if you have a broken art asset that appears correctly on another device, it's a matter of the first device hanging onto the old broken asset rather than the fixed new one. If you're still seeing the broken lights on one device but not the other after last week's fixes, you can reinstall the game (or Clear Data from its App Info, if you'd rather). This will purge all the old asset data and replace it with the correct new image. Reinstalling shouldn't be necessary all the time, but in these tricky cases where the issue is more evasive, this can be an effective solution.

Nightclub Owner
    Today, iOS got a new Value Pack for this Goal Set:

The Deco included is the 2x1 'Pie Sale' that was released in November 2013 for $18,000. It's a cute deco but not enough to entice me to purchase; perhaps if I needed the parts too it would be worth it but I don't so....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0003039.JPG 
Views:	322 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	48613

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Hi ladysurvivor!

Sometimes if you have a broken art asset that appears correctly on another device, it's a matter of the first device hanging onto the old broken asset rather than the fixed new one. If you're still seeing the broken lights on one device but not the other after last week's fixes, you can reinstall the game (or Clear Data from its App Info, if you'd rather). This will purge all the old asset data and replace it with the correct new image. Reinstalling shouldn't be necessary all the time, but in these tricky cases where the issue is more evasive, this can be an effective solution.
    Yeah, in cases where it really bugs me, I'll clean the cache and reboot and that usually does the trick. I'm not all that concerned since I'll be redecorating soon enough for Christmas. I just have to remember the empty counter is not really empty. So interesting though.

Executive Chef
    I did start the goal, with 2 day of it staring) anyway. I finish with a still lot of time left. So good!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast