Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: All Of The Lights - 2018 Nov 8 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541930651080.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	48506   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541930669563.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	48507   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-11-11 16_05_40.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	48508  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The Fall Arch is a retired item, which is why additional ones aren't available to purchase; however, I can pass along this request if others would also like to be able to buy more
    I would love to buy more as well! Thanks for asking

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-11-11 23_12_13.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	48514   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541956180721.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	48513   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541956155480.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	48512   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541956263588.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	48515  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Hi bakeology18! The Side Goal quests for this event unlock at level 49.
    It’s really not fair for the side goal to not open up until the second appliance for the ones who are above level 49.
    Last edited by pootot; 11-11-18 at 06:42 PM.
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pootot View Post
    It’s really not fair for the side goal to not open up until the second appliance for the ones who are above level 49.
    Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but the Side Goal should've opened at the end of Goal 1 for all players over level 49.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-12-18 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Removed off topic - use speculation thread

Rhino Keeper
    The Fall Arch is a retired item, which is why additional ones aren't available to purchase; however, I can pass along this request if others would also like to be able to buy more
    I would love to buy more as well!

New Resident
    First of all, thank you S8 for bringing back the retired appliances for those of us who have missed out the first time around. I have been playing for quite awhile now but have missed out on so many of the old goals. I love being able to get the retired appliances and being able to level up all their recipes, but have missed out on the first time around of being able to do so because I wasn?t playing at that time. I only have the new goal appliance recipes to level up now as I?ve leveled up every appliance available to me.

Secondly, I was not playing the game when many of the side goal prizes were released, and have been waiting to see if we would get something like this one for quite awhile now, but only being able to get one is disappointing. Being able to buy more of the side goal prize once I?ve finished it would be wonderful, as only having one of something like this prize means I can?t decorate my bakery properly. I like to have more than one item to decorate with!

So finally, please make the retired side goal prize available for us to buy once we have completed it for those of us who would like to have more than just one item.

P.S. Please can you bring back some of the retired snowman themed appliances and goal prizes over winter? I love collecting snowmen of any sort but missed out on every single one as I started after they were all released.

New Resident
    Regarding the new format of gameplay, I’m getting more disappointed as we go along. I like being able to get appliance parts without being required to only rely on neighbors. Most of my neighbors are good, but I like being able to work on getting my appliances done as quickly as possible so that I can start working on leveling them up, and being given the ability to get the parts on my own as well as getting them from neighbors is great.

This goal however is making me more frustrated as the drops are very few and far between! With 5 appliances, each time I unload them and then go to reload them again I have been only getting about 6 item drops throughout the whole process when I should be getting considerably more!

I’m already at level 99 and unable to level up anymore so seeing tons of the leveling stars and so very few of the goal drops is extremely frustrating! I see why many of my neighbors and so many of the other players out there are starting to quit the game so please fix this issue. I’m not requesting to have unreasonable amounts of goal drops, but just to have more of them than what is happening now.

New Resident
    I would definitely like to buy more as well

I?m onto the drink appliance now, and about to approach Level 49. Will the side goal be unlocked then? Or is it already too late since I completed the first goal before reaching 49?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast