Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: All Of The Lights - 2018 Nov 8 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks for the heads up ExcalS8, I've added this info into the first post.

------

Edit: There seems to be an issue with the String of Lights and their alignment...

I've placed strings on the first two wall panels and they don't seem right. Are they meant to be like this?
    Attachment 48453

I was expecting them to look like the other light strings we've seen like this:
    Attachment 48452
    Yaa I have not tried this...but it looks all weird....we Indians never put light like that...Well thanks for the info and respecting our sentiment value....I want no one feels that their festival is not celebrated.Everyone should have the right!
    LOVE YOU STORM 8
    🎆HAPPY DIWALI🎆
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks AnnirasSweets! I found the problem here and I'm pushing out a fix now. You should hopefully see it resolved with a quick relaunch.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the fast reply and equally fast resolution to the issue!

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181109_152657.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	48463   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-11-09 15_18_03.jpg 
Views:	522 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	48464   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541754951679.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	48465  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer

Name:	aviary-image-1541755120779.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	48466   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-11-09 15_20_38.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	48467   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1541755959745.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	48468  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    I am still not happy with the goal system, but I am pleased that S8 incorporate Asian themes from time to time in the game. Just a thought, Diwali / Deepavali was actually on the 6th October.. S8 seems to be back to their " let's release themed goals behind holidays" idea lol
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Well yes it was on 6th and 7th according to our rituals....but still they tried to give it a goal is enough.Still unhappy with the Mardi grass floor....it could be much better☺i am sure next year it would be a awesome theme for DIWALI.The light looks better now

Name:	bakery_story-2018-11-09-05-19-33.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	355.6 KB 
ID:	48469  
    Last edited by 1977ROI; 11-09-18 at 04:53 AM.
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kimtoos2 View Post
    Yeah, floor tiles doesnt even match wallpaper?? Both ok just not together. The main prize shows ppl standing, nothing resembling a theme!?!? Would have no clue about even trying to use it.
    Wanted to say, told S8 in U.S.A. So Why never American Holiday Themes?? Even Day of Dead Halloween was from Mexico. Other countries celebrate Thanksgiving too so why not??
    Think last Xmas one was from Russia or somewhere abouts.
    Like the side goal prize and grateful their asking for less. Skipped 1st time ever as just not worth effort and liked that prize too. So might skip main and do side. Really would like an American theme or religious for Xmas, either one would be appreciated!!
    I am skipping this one because I'd rather deco my place in Thanksgiving stuff. Then again, I realize that other people around the world celebrate different things, and also there have been past goals that did incorporate Thanksgiving.. I just wasn't playing back then lol xD Perhaps they will do a Thanksgiving one for the next goal! Hopefully in RS too. *waits patiently for a huge turkey prize*
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

Executive Chef
    I accidentally traded for festival fire instead of oven parts. What is this and where can I find it?

There's a city bon fire that looks similar, but it's locked by goal. Hmmm.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-09-18 at 10:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimtoos2 View Post
    Yeah, floor tiles doesnt even match wallpaper?? Both ok just not together. The main prize shows ppl standing, nothing resembling a theme!?!? Would have no clue about even trying to use it.
    Wanted to say, told S8 in U.S.A. So Why never American Holiday Themes?? Even Day of Dead Halloween was from Mexico. Other countries celebrate Thanksgiving too so why not??
    Think last Xmas one was from Russia or somewhere abouts.
    Like the side goal prize and grateful their asking for less. Skipped 1st time ever as just not worth effort and liked that prize too. So might skip main and do side. Really would like an American theme or religious for Xmas, either one would be appreciated!!
    A few years ago some folks were asking for a Nativity theme and that's when we had weekly updates so it wasn't necessarily asking for a goal with said theme.

However this will never happen because it's considered too 'sensitive' yet we have religious and cultural stuff from other countries, personally I wouldn't have mind a Nativity then at all.

On the other hand this theme is great for those who wanted/asked for something like it, I'm already in Christmas mode so...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast