Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Food is gone after storing food counter

Seastripes

Food is gone after storing food counter

I accidentally store a counter with food on top of it and when i put a counter back, the food doesn't come with it.
    Is that means my food's gone?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea******s View Post
    I accidentally store a counter with food on top of it and when i put a counter back, the food doesn't come with it.
    Is that means my food's gone?
    Sorry, it does. Your food is gone. But dont worry, most of us have done it. But I could bet that you wont do it again, I certainly have learned from the mistakes I have made. Happy baking.

Seastripes
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, it does. Your food is gone. But dont worry, most of us have done it. But I could bet that you wont do it again, I certainly have learned from the mistakes I have made. Happy baking.

Ahhh that sucks
    Thanks

Unregistered
    What do u do if u run out of money and u don't have Anything except a cash register?

Unregistered

Cool You wait

What do u do if u run out of money and u don't have Anything except a cash register?
    Everyday you get an amount of money ranging from 1,000 - 10,000 dollars from daily winnings.

Unregistered

Question

As in no tables or stove or oven???? How do you do that?

Unregistered

Hustle for Tips

You should have a stove at least...you can get them out of storage, even if the food is missing. Go around and tip everyone you can find for about an hour. Most will tip you back and you can use that money to start cooking again.
    If your tables are limited, keep clearing them often so ppl will have a place to leave tips. Try to make some neighbors...they can gift you food you can sell as well tip you.

Unregistered

Food gone

I am in the same situation. I wanted to take a little time and redesign my bakery after a frustrating day at work. Now all of my food is gone because I stored the serving stations. This little glitch should written into the help section on the game so people understand before they loose thousands of servings of food.
    So much for a fun relaxing time redesigning my bakery to take my mind off of a bad day. Now I'm even more aggravated.

Unregistered

Ptqeyw

Sorry to hear that but umm...isn't that just plain good sense? Of course your food gets thrown away if you store a counter. Food can be made again, at least you didn't lose gems like many others here.

Storing food

I have to say that trying to switch out counters is a little frustrating when you want to change your look. I wish there was a way that when you stored the counter the food automatically stored as well as opposed to disappearing. Then you could simply place it just like the cappuccino etc. Is there a way to do this that I'm just unaware of? If not, I would love to see that feature added. Also organizing your parts and food so it's easier to get to your food when you want it, that would be nice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast