Thread: Dark unicorn

Dark unicorn

Stopped droppping anything but poop bags. For sure since beginning of the week, maybe before?? Hope it?s a bug, but rather think it?s shame shame shame.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Stopped droppping anything but poop bags. For sure since beginning of the week, maybe before?? Hope it?s a bug, but rather think it?s shame shame shame.
    Do you mean the one that's supposed to drop trade tickets? If so are you maxed on trade tickets? Sorry if I misunderstood your comment.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't think you could max on trade tickets.... at least not at 99, because I am pretty sure I have been at well over 100 back when we had no new expansions for a year or so. Am I remembering wrong?
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I didn't think you could max on trade tickets.... at least not at 99, because I am pretty sure I have been at well over 100 back when we had no new expansions for a year or so. Am I remembering wrong?
    Quite right! The 8th of May 2018: 8888 picture was posted on Trade Tickets. Certainly NO cap. Now I see cap 99 on the back of the Inventory Card.
    However the Dark unicorn still drops Trade Tickets.. it's my first collection every morning!

Post #475
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...layers)/page48
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    What I have experienced is that you can have more than 99 trade tickets made in the Royal Exchange, but if I have more than 99 tickets I can't get the drops from other sources such as the Dark Unicorn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What I have experienced is that you can have more than 99 trade tickets made in the Royal Exchange, but if I have more than 99 tickets I can't get the drops from other sources such as the Dark Unicorn.
    Yes.. could be so.. but limited to 99 on the back of the Inventory card, so would exclude all drops including the Dark Unicorn and Flygers & Co. 99's enough for me however.. I use them as soon as I get to 30.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Thank you, guys!! I didn’t think of it because you can go over 99 trade tickets in the Exchange, however, the dark unicorn does stop dropping them after that. I have to pay special attention to my tally now if I don’t want to waste any again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Thank you, guys!! I didn’t think of it because you can go over 99 trade tickets in the Exchange, however, the dark unicorn does stop dropping them after that. I have to pay special attention to my tally now if I don’t want to waste any again.
    And once again I started a 10-hour Golden Trade without realizing I just reached 99 tickets. My hurry to collect gems for Black Friday made me forget, so now I have to wait on collecting from my dark unicorn, goats, and all other potential trade-ticket droppers until that trade is over, so I can start crafting an expansion permit.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Hey, what’s happened to the Trade Ticket drop. I was regularly getting 2 and 3 tickets. During and since the Black Friday special double tickets from the Royal Exchange I’ve been only getting ONE.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Hey, what’s happened to the Trade Ticket drop. I was regularly getting 2 and 3 tickets. During and since the Black Friday special double tickets from the Royal Exchange I’ve been only getting ONE.
    got two today, for what it's worth. I didn't even know they did that, lol.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.