Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chanukah items

Farm Supplier

Chanukah items

The holiday decorations will be offered soon. The Christmas decor and recipes are wonderful, and I certainly do use them. However, not everyone celebrates Christmas and it would be great to also offer some recipes and decorations for those players who celebrate Chanukah. Please include decor and recipes for all holidays. Thanks.

Farm Supplier

Chanukah items or recipes, please

Although I do love the winter and Christmas decorations (and recipes), I really think it would be nice to include Chanukah items, as well. Some players do not celebrate Christmas, and there are a number of Chanukah decor items and yummy recipes that would be greatly appreciated. I have been playing for many years, and I have mentioned this previously. The only Chanukah item ever released is a stove that makes 3 recipes. More would be a great addition to this. To all players, I want to wish all of you a very happy and safe holiday season...whichever holiday you observe...and best wishes for a very happy New Year☃️
    Last edited by Magikkgal; 12-13-19 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    Although I do love the winter and Christmas decorations (and recipes), I really think it would be nice to include Chanukah items, as well. Some players do not celebrate Christmas, and there are a number of Chanukah decor items and yummy recipes that would be greatly appreciated. I have been playing for many years, and I have mentioned this previously. The only Chanukah item ever released is a stove that makes 3 recipes. More would be a great addition to this. To all players, I want to wish all of you a very happy and safe holiday season...whichever holiday you observe...and best wishes for a very happy New Year☃️
    Yes! I agree 100%! Been saying this for years too!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippyjonjones22 View Post
    Yes! I agree 100%! Been saying this for years too!
    Somehow, I don't think this will ever happen. I got creative and built' my own menorah with various decor pieces.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12