Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chanukah items

Chanukah, Passover, Rosh Hashanna, etc...

Hi! I looked thru the threads and didnt find one concerning Judaic holidays. PLEASE make some Chanukah decorations this year!! It would be fabulous if my bakery could reflect who I am, lol! Thank you so much for considering this...it would be amazing after all these years to have my bakery decked out in my holiday decor!!

Executive Chef
    Ditto that, for Fashion Story too please!! Fashion, Bakery and Restaurant Story need some decor and such for these holidays.

I am a Christian, but I think it would be great if ALL Judaic and Christian Holidays were offered as themes.
    We could chose between the Chanukah or Christmas goal to complete. Not allowing players to do both just for more appliances.
    Again, we could choose between Passover or Easter.
    So again, offer the Christian & Judaic goals and players can choose which of the 2 goals they wish to complete.
    Please use religious terminology and gift items for sale too. Hate the Winter/Holiday Tree!
    People aren't stupid, they know which holiday has colored eggs, in Spring, a decorated Tree in winter, or fireworks and red, white & blue devorations in July.
    Spring Holiday, Winter Holiday, and July celebration names are just insulting.
    If you do have a Chanukah themed goal, please don't call it another December Holuday goal etc!

Totally agree with what's been posted.

Christians and Jews celebrate Christmas and Chanukah. There's no need to try to deny it or hide behind secular verbiage.

Storm8 hasn't shied away from presenting religious icons of other cultures. Why not be inclusive and include Christianity and Judaism?

Executive Chef
    We've got a big mosque so why not Hanukkah with the Menorah, Dreidels and all.

Bring on the lights!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

So excited to see the support! Yay!! Storm8, where are you? I need my menorah, dreidels, latkes, and gelt!!

Farm Supplier

Requesting Chanukah decor and recipes

The holidays are approaching. As much as I enjoy the Christmas decor and recipes, not everyone celebrates Christmas. There are many wonderful Chanukah items and recipes and it would be wonderful if those were included in the holiday items. thanks.
    (I have posted this request a few times, but have not received any replies, so I am trying again).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    The holidays are approaching. As much as I enjoy the Christmas decor and recipes, not everyone celebrates Christmas. There are many wonderful Chanukah items and recipes and it would be wonderful if those were included in the holiday items. thanks.
    (I have posted this request a few times, but have not received any replies, so I am trying again).
    Totally agree and I have asked for them as well !

I celebrate christmas and don't celebrate Hanukkah but I would definitely love some hanukkah decoration and recipes!!! would definitely put some out!!!

I also celebrate Christmas but I think it would be really nice to have a winter goal that incorporates all the winter holidays so there’s something for everyone sort of like they did with the Around the world goal
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast