Thread: UPDATE: New Expansions - 2018 Nov 5

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2018 Nov 5

New Expansions

More information in Main Guide.

We have 2 new expansions.
    #1 - 28 of each expansion parts (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 330,000 coins
    #2 - 30 of each expansion parts (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 350,000 coins

Farm Supplier
    I have never had new expansion parts delivered in the warehouse even during leaderboard events. I’m level 65. Do you know why some players get them and why some don’t? I have to buy them in the newspaper and it’s rare they are in there especially the For Sale signs .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    I have never had new expansion parts delivered in the warehouse even during leaderboard events. I’m level 65. Do you know why some players get them and why some don’t? I have to buy them in the newspaper and it’s rare they are in there especially the For Sale signs .
    There’s a quest/goal you need to complete first. Then the new parts will drop. I forget what the goal is called. Find it in your goal list. Something to do with land expansion

Grand Emperor
    New expansion parts will not drop until Brave New Future is completed, see below.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Hi Guys,

I have some updates for you regarding the questions you have asked in the thread.

1. Will future expansions require old expansion papers? Can we sell them off?

Sorry I'm afraid there's no answer to this as Storm8 does not speculate future game developments. I would suggest that you keep both old papers and new parts just in case. I am keeping mine and sell off the spares.

2. For members who have not fully expanded their farm, when will the new expansion parts drop?

New expansion parts will not drop until Brave New Future is completed as I mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Clicking Go button will bring you to the bottom of the farm where the new expansion plots are. You will need to expand the nearby plots before you can get to the new plots which means you wont get the next goal until you expand the surrounding old plots.
    Once you complete the Brave New Future goal, your Discover The Future goal will appear.

3. New expansion parts currently come only from the Order Warehouse's deliveries.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you !! Mystery solved

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbluffer View Post
    Ryne, sorry to beat an old drum, but I?ve expanded into the new area using parts I?ve found in the Newspaper but it hasn?t completed for me The Brave New World goal. Thanks.
    Moved your post to the Expansion Goal thread and replied you there. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1549482