Thread: Stove, Oven, Grill or Drink machine?

New Resident

Stove, Oven, Grill or Drink machine?

Which one generates the most amount of money and which one generates the most amount of xp?

Im currently level 28 and Im trying to expand my resturant space as quickly as possible and get as many cooking furniture as I can.

Nightclub Owner
    This is a question that I think should be about recipes instead of appliances. Each appliance has a different amount of recipes so they can't be directly compared. Whatever it is you're looking for -- whether it's leveling up via xp, making money to decorate or expanding -- I think you would be best served looking through the CookBook for starters.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

This thread has all the recipes from the basic appliances listed and the stats on them such as profit, xp gained and level opened. You can easily and directly compare one recipe to another and it can help find recipes that will give you your desired outcome and work for your schedule which is important as well.

It can be overwhelming if you go in blind, there are a lot of recipes and even more information in the thread so I recommend you decide on what one factor you're looking for in a recipe before you visit the thread. Once you've decided on what you want from your recipe, such as highest xp, it will be a breeze to find the best recipes that fit those needs (and play schedule) which will help you on your way to reach your goal. Good luck, I hope you find your favorite reliable recipes soon!

New Resident
    Okay thanks! I figured out that gumbo gives u the most amount of xp followed by profit in a day