Thread: System Maintenance

Grand Emperor

System Maintenance

Don't be alarmed. Game is down for system maintenance. Let's wait for it to be back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Don't be alarmed. Game is down for system maintenance. Let's wait for it to be back up.
    Will any of our food be okay while the system is down. Some of my stuff will spoil soon.

Executive Chef
    Will my neighbour still receive the gift that I just send out when the system Maintenance suddenly appear?
    The maintenance will take how Long?
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Grand Emperor
    Sorry guys, we don't know how long this will be. It may take another hour or so if this is like the 2hrs Maintenance we had last year.

New Resident
    Is there really maintenance ongoing? It keeps on telling me that the game is an online game and requires internet. I've been online. And so I keep on clicking retry. And a little pop up shows that the game is under maintenance. Anyone experiencing the same problem right now?

New Resident

I got worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hopefully my stuff won't spoil. Dx I already have a hard time keeping up with the challenges. Thank you for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by asantos80 View Post
    Is there really maintenance ongoing? It keeps on telling me that the game is an online game and requires internet. I've been online. And so I keep on clicking retry. And a little pop up shows that the game is under maintenance. Anyone experiencing the same problem right now?
    Yes thats what it does for everyone.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

I hope it to be two hour only otherwise all my food will get spoiled 😖😔