Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: System Maintenance

Fashion Designer
    Game has to accommodate time change in parts of USA. Does the time change in other countries?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Game has to accommodate time change in parts of USA. Does the time change in other countries?
    You would think the game was down to accommodate time change but if you look at tales it now ends chapters 1 hour early, they don't fix times...bingo ends early too.

I think they block the game because in the past, gold could be given out unlimited for the 1 hour and oh no, they can't let that happen.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    You would think the game was down to accommodate time change but if you look at tales it now ends chapters 1 hour early, they don't fix times...bingo ends early too.

I think they block the game because in the past, gold could be given out unlimited for the 1 hour and oh no, they can't let that happen.
    Got it. Guess they should work on their maintenance notifications.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, would have been nice to know the game would be down for maintenance early this morning. I was getting ready for work and was going to set up the game because I knew I couldn't be back for a few hours but I missed that window due to maintenance and had I known the evening prior, I would have done some things differently. It was frustrating and now I am a bit behind on Tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post

They haven't switched the servers off DST yet.

Until they do that, for one hour, the servers will be out of sync with the apps about whether reset has occurred.

For that hour, the servers will keep accepting the gifts while the apps keep insisting you can't send any gifts yet.

The messages saying "gift sent" are from the server. The apps won't mark that you sent a gift to your neighbor until after it thinks that reset has happened.
    Last edited by Lurker2; 11-05-18 at 02:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    Usually there would be prior announcements before such downtime, but there is none for this round ★

I deem this as unplanned ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    System under maintenance!

Must have missed the notifications
    The game is back up now.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12