Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: November 2018

New Resident
    Please add me. I do not gift food only parts. ID Ekala1723. Thank you level 44.

Add jamessun26 tks

Hello! I am looking for a new batch of neighbors that respond to requests and gift daily (or at least nearly, we all get busy!). I prefer parts but won't get bent out of shape if food is gifted.

I tip because I like to but do not require tips in return.

I rarely read my wall and leave comments even less often.

I respond to requests as soon as I see them (typically check in 3-4 times a day) and gift back either what was requested or what was sent to me as a gift. Toward the end of my day (late in S8's day) I usually do a random part gift to anyone who hasn't been gifted yet.

gmelemg - also active on Bakery Story, Farm Story 2, and Castle Story - I occasionally stop in to Dragon Story and Fashion Story - I have stores in Pet Shop Story, Farm Story, and Bakery Story 2, but I haven't visited them in months/years

New Resident
    Add me

Returning high level player. I play Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. I don?t care if you gift food or parts, I?ll take either. I care more about accepting requests. I gift parts and always help out.

I rarely tip, but don?t care if you do. 2 accounts,
    kristiekins
    kristiechi

Returning player needing neighbors. Life got hectic for awhile and had to stop playing. game id countrybarb
    storm8 ID countrybarb
    I play Restaurant Story & Bakery Story

New Resident
    Lets be friends ! ID Restaurant Story and Bakery Story : yohannisa

Looking for neighbors. Please add me at Reba255. Played the game before just starting a new game. 😀

Host(ess)
    Add me please, level 99 player

ab6249

Thanks!

Add me -> krit9282

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast