Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weasel Dragon - November 2 2018 (Needed for the Wizard World Dragon Tales Event)

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Kinda how I?m feeling too. Not excited for the ticket dragon either.
    I agree I?m not playing this one either.

Rhino Keeper
    I have six accounts regularly breeding red and yellow (only exception is required breed with Mist step), and I’ve only gotten Weasel in ONE account. This dude isn’t common for me.

Banned
    Even though I didn't really want the dragon, I threw Crusader and Gold on the nest looking for any diamonds but got Weasel. This would be considered the first try although I wasn't looking for it.

Executive Chef
    Yesterday playing bingo a breeding spot was to breed with Laser Light so I put Laser Light and Air to breed and was totally surprised to get a four hour timer. And it did turn out to be Weasel. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Omg gosh I?d **** for a million food....maybe I?ll stop once I get to the 2nd dragon and breed this one.

Rhino Keeper
    I rarely get the points for the monthly ones....mostly because I don?t do well on the community?s one and quit doing the leaderboard (well I do enough to try to get 12th, next month, I?ll breed but spend no gold)

Banned
    Admins,

What are the odds on breeding a Weasel dragon using dragons that only contribute red and yellow to the pool? Some players put money into this game (an ever dwindling list) and those people should be given this information. Otherwise it'sopen-ended gambling.

New Resident
    So far :
    First attempt: Air+Fire = Firemane
    Second attempt: Air+Fire = Hoot
    Third attempt: Air+Fire = New England
    Fourth attempt: Air+Fire = Butterfly

Tbh I think I?m going to stop trying for this Dragons they hard to get even for the one they bring back I just can?t get them, back when Pumpkin came back a few weeks ago I try so hard and all fails and the last day well I bought it beacuse it was a most wanted on my list. I tryed so hard for Incognito got nothing, for Turkey I?m trying and nothing So disappointing
    Last edited by lembani; 11-07-18 at 04:44 PM. Reason: N

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lembani View Post
    So far :
    First attempt: Air+Fire = Firemane
    Second attempt: Air+Fire = Hoot
    Third attempt: Air+Fire = New England
    Fourth attempt: Air+Fire = Butterfly

Tbh I think I?m going to stop trying for this Dragons they hard to get even for the one they bring back I just can?t get them, back when Pumpkin came back a few weeks ago I try so hard and all fails and the last day well I bought it beacuse it was a most wanted on my list. I tryed so hard for Incognito got nothing, for Turkey I?m trying and nothing So disappointing
    I haven't gotten Weasel yet but got Turkey using Birthstone and Fire (Birthstone for a Bingo square and Fire in the hopes of a Weasel).

This is the first Tales in a while where I haven't gotten the common dragon by day 3. I'm going to try one more time tomorrow morning and if I don't get him, start skipping the Weasel related tasks. I figured it out and it's 112 to skip the tasks or 200 to buy him. I'm going to start skipping the tasks hoping that I will get him eventually and not have to skip all of them. The last time I bought the common dragon, I got him on the VERY NEXT breeding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I haven't gotten Weasel yet but got Turkey using Birthstone and Fire (Birthstone for a Bingo square and Fire in the hopes of a Weasel).

This is the first Tales in a while where I haven't gotten the common dragon by day 3. I'm going to try one more time tomorrow morning and if I don't get him, start skipping the Weasel related tasks. I figured it out and it's 112 to skip the tasks or 200 to buy him. I'm going to start skipping the tasks hoping that I will get him eventually and not have to skip all of them. The last time I bought the common dragon, I got him on the VERY NEXT breeding.
    Not that it would make any difference with what they do, but that would only encourage them to keep lowering odds on breeding these dragons as they are doing now. Its either that or it wouldn't surprise me if the dragon wasn't even breedable for a period of time due to bad code (this has happened before).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast