Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Weasel Dragon - November 2 2018 (Needed for the Wizard World Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed; I've been breeding around the clock for 8 days now. Still NO weasel!
    Really? That's just lame,, I give up!
    S8 has lost any chance of me spending real money ever again.....

Fashion Designer
    No Weasel yet. I used gold to get past those steps since I had some saved up but that means no new habitats for me this month. I'm going to keep trying for it since I generally pick a dragon and keep trying for it until I get it. It took 3 months or so to get the Atlas dragon....let's see how long it takes to get this common.

Fashion Designer
    No Weasel here either and I’ve been breeding all the time. Surprising how many rares I’ve gotten and every common except weasel. Hmmm. And when I spent the 50 gold to pass the step of hatching a Weasel, I didnt get the blue tome and am unable to craft my grumblesnore or move on in the tales which prevents me from getting the perfect stars and therefore I won’t get the monthly dragon either. What a joke.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I don’t feel so bad ... no weasel for me either. I only have one nest, was saving my gold to skip thru the battles (who’s bight idea is it to do battles when they’re doing the battle championships at the same time...it’s better to just gold thru them than try to fight, costs less gold). This is the first time in a while I’m not going to get thru the storybook quest...we’ll I have what 2-3 weeks to save up food for the next one.

Banned
    No Weasel on either account for me despite nonstop breeding. At least I got a lot of dragons to trade for Essence. I'm crafting a Henna Dragon. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    One of my accounts never got the Weasel Dragon. Despite speed breeding and regular consistent breeding. It is NOT common based on its actual appearances.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345