Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weasel Dragon - November 2 2018 (Needed for the Wizard World Dragon Tales Event)

Weasel Dragon - November 2 2018 (Needed for the Wizard World Dragon Tales Event)

Rarity: Common
    Type: Arcane & Red
    Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100
    Breeding Combination: Yellow and Red
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

First, try breeding Neo Air with Neo Fire

 => 

Opps, took minutes
    instead of hours cause
    I had the Breeding Boost
    running from the LB event.

Good luck to all trying for this, there are 13 possible outcomes using the commons.

Using a Diamond Hybrid Yellow with a Diamond Hybrid Red increases the number of outcomes to 17.

These are the possible outcomes when breeding Yellow and Red (at least they are all under 20 hours):

Dragon Rarity Breeding Time
    New England Common 3 hours
    Gold Pheasant Common 4 hours
    Weasel Common 4 hours
    Hoot Common 8 hours
    Firemane Rare 9 hours
    Gloriosa Common 10 hours
    Honeybee Super Rare 10 hours
    Butterfly Rare 11 hours
    Mythic Rare 12 hours
    Firestorm Common 12 hours
    Clockwork Super Rare 13 hours
    Wooden Rare 15 hours
    Fireflower Super Rare 16 hours
    Last edited by deadpixel; 11-02-18 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added screen shot of the Weasel Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    Neo Fire + Neo Air = 10 hours of essence of Honeybee
    Neo Fire + Neo Air = 4 hours Weasel! \o/
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 11-03-18 at 01:53 PM.

Banned
    I may try to breed this one but I'm very disappointed that the theme for this month is arcane after it was a theme in September. This will be the second Tales in a row that I won't be participating in and I'm cool with that as I will probably make my goal of 1 million plus food in my reserves.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I may try to breed this one but I'm very disappointed that the theme for this month is arcane after it was a theme in September. This will be the second Tales in a row that I won't be participating in and I'm cool with that as I will probably make my goal of 1 million plus food in my reserves.
    Kinda how I’m feeling too. Not excited for the ticket dragon either.

After a Hoot fail, I got it on the 2nd try, also using Neo Air and Neo Fire, even though I haven't started the tales yet. Good luck to those who are trying to breed this one!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Kinda how I’m feeling too. Not excited for the ticket dragon either.
    The thing that sucks the most is that, assuming you won't be spending a bunch of gold/IAP, if you don't participate in ALL of events, you won't make the points to get the monthly dragons. There are times I would have loved to take it more casually, but that means you're screwed if you don't do all the events, tournaments, etc. :/

To think that I was 300 points off from getting the second monthly dragon for October. Seeing the 'X days left' on the sidebar *really* fooled me. Since they sometimes start the monthly event a week later/earlier, I figured I would still have a few days left to collect those points. Sigh.

Lucky me! Got it at first try with Air and Fire.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    DITTO DITTO
    I am allowing myself 3 fails only
    L4 Fire/L4 Air
    Fail 1 = 9 hours = Firemane (Rare)
    Fail 2= 11 hours = Butterfly (Rare)
    Fail 3 = 12 hours = Mythic (Rare)

Go figure - 90% of breeds over last 3 months have been Commons - except of course when it is a Tales event and a Common is required.
    I am out of this event - RELIEF really - it always costs me gold to complete. Now I can concentrate on farming.
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 11-04-18 at 12:09 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    The thing that sucks the most is that, assuming you won't be spending a bunch of gold/IAP, if you don't participate in ALL of events, you won't make the points to get the monthly dragons. There are times I would have loved to take it more casually, but that means you're screwed if you don't do all the events, tournaments, etc. :/

To think that I was 300 points off from getting the second monthly dragon for October. Seeing the 'X days left' on the sidebar *really* fooled me. Since they sometimes start the monthly event a week later/earlier, I figured I would still have a few days left to collect those points. Sigh.
    Fortunately I'm not a completist where I have to have all the dragons. Along with Weasel, I don't care much for the monthly dragons this month. They're kind of ugly to me so I won't even put forth the effort for them.

My condolences to you for not getting the other October monthly dragon. Those ones were cool.

Got it on accident using scarecrow and falling leaf

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast