Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weasel Dragon - November 2 2018 (Needed for the Wizard World Dragon Tales Event)

Fashion Designer
    Of course I've been trying non stop with two dens but still no luck. Got baited by a couple of Gold Pheasants too.

Executive Chef
    They really need to **** some of the commons. Can't breed the needed one on any of my accounts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Not that it would make any difference with what they do, but that would only encourage them to keep lowering odds on breeding these dragons as they are doing now. Its either that or it wouldn't surprise me if the dragon wasn't even breedable for a period of time due to bad code (this has happened before).
    I totally get what you are saying! I have two GDP's and gold from neighbors and haven't used much gold lately so this is not actually costing me money. I am going to keep trying for the Weasel but after getting to Day 7 and still on Chap 6, I'm going to start skipping. I skipped the 'hatch' step so far but am hopefully I will get the Weasel by the next Weasel related task.

I can't complain to much about getting the dragon - the last time I didn't get the common dragon needed for tales was last April or something so it isn't like I'm using a lot of gold on this step in general....of course I don't know the statistics of how many people in general have issues getting the common dragon.

New Resident
    Got it after first try, so great!

Banned
    No luck on either account, and I'm running out of time. 😕

Oh, but I did get a Bountiful, so I'm happy about that!

Rhino Keeper
    Been breeding non-stop from the first day, still don't have it. Looks like I'm not going to finish this one. Oh well, it's S8's loss, I usually spend some gold on tales but I'm not spending 200 on some silly common dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    No luck on either account, and I'm running out of time. ��

Oh, but I did get a Bountiful, so I'm happy about that!
    I got a Bountiful also....so far a Turkey and Bountiful, which are both nice but no Weasel...

Executive Chef
    Got firemane x 3, mythic, honeybee, wooden, clockwork, hoot, fireflower, and New England so far. That’s all three possible super rares, all but one of the rares (one of them three! Times), and only two of the six possible commons. Nope, not skewed at all. I have quit this game twice in the last 1.5 year for this very frustration, and I see nothing has changed. I tried coming back after getting a new iPad, but the ridiculously constant crashing of the game also continues. Bye again, DS.
    Last edited by ghostiemom; 11-10-18 at 02:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    No luck with getting Weasel on either account yet. I got bountiful on both accounts tho so I'm pleased with that but I'm stuck in the storybook.

Rhino Keeper
    I have also been trying for 4 days. No luck whatsoever. I'm out of this Storybook. Not enough time left to even get close to finishing. I'm not sure why they do this. It's a story. It should be fun and doable for everyone. There is enough challenge in it with the battling and crafting to be completed within a given time limit. Please Storm 8, ease up on getting the common dragon. Many of us spend money willingly on the game. But 200 gold to buy the common dragon for the storybook is excessive. It also just doesn't seem right, in the spirit of the event.
    Last edited by Tiamat68; 11-11-18 at 07:32 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast