Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: November Dragons: Drake Dragon and Scarbolt Dragon

The Honorable Panda

November Dragons: Drake Dragon and Scarbolt Dragon

Drake Dragon

Earn perfect Starts during Events

Scarbolt Dragon

Earn Brave orbs from Breeding
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-02-18 at 11:31 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Hi S8 forum moderator,

I noticed that unlike previous months, November is lacking of one tourney event which would've given those who didn't manage to finish the previous DT a chance to earn perfect stars for the Drake Dragon. Was it really intended to be like this? I mean, before, even if you miss out one event, you still have the chance to complete the event-based prize dragons, but it seems this month is different. Sadly, I'm one of those who was unable to finish the previous DT and is now lacking of perfect stars for the Drake Dragon.

I hope you can enlighten me on this one.

Thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Hi S8 forum moderator,

I noticed that unlike previous months, November is lacking of one tourney event which would've given those who didn't manage to finish the previous DT a chance to earn perfect stars for the Drake Dragon. Was it really intended to be like this? I mean, before, even if you miss out one event, you still have the chance to complete the event-based prize dragons, but it seems this month is different. Sadly, I'm one of those who was unable to finish the previous DT and is now lacking of perfect stars for the Drake Dragon.

Thank you.
    I also seemed to have missed out somehow and did not earn a Drake dragon on either account.

Banned
    Hi S8 forum moderator,

Thank you.
    I'd like to be enlightened on this tragedy too. November isn't even over and we got December stuff? November items didn't start until November 2nd which only gave us 25 days to do everything. Not cool.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi S8 forum moderator,

Thank you.
    The monthly Dragons won't always have the same event types, be in the same order, or offer the same parts distribution. November events gave as many parts as any previous month and you could sit out an event and still get enough parts. However, if you had low participation in multiple events or skipped a big event entirely then that's likely where you'd fall short.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The monthly Dragons won't always have the same event types, be in the same order, or offer the same parts distribution. November events gave as many parts as any previous month and you could sit out an event and still get enough parts. However, if you had low participation in multiple events or skipped a big event entirely then that's likely where you'd fall short.
    I sat out last month's dragon Tales and participated in everything else but still had enough to craft Nevermore. I did the same thing this month but fell 1800 parts short even with doing the first four chapters of the Tales. The month was shortened.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I sat out last month's dragon Tales and participated in everything else but still had enough to craft Nevermore. I did the same thing this month but fell 1800 parts short even with doing the first four chapters of the Tales. The month was shortened.
    Hi, Elsa. I do understand that but it seems that this month did not give out as many parts as the previous months. And like Skyharbor, except for the DT, I have participated every single event for the month of November. I really think you should confirm or double check it and compare with the previous months total number of parts given, because as you've mentioned, it's possible that I might not be able to collect enough parts IF I have low participation or skipped a big event entirely, which in my case, DT was the only event I failed to finish (just reached until I got the second dragon) but participated the rest of the events.

Thank you for the reply as well. I really appreciate someone responding to matters like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Oh, come on now, Skyharbor602. Obviously it is our mistake and there is nothing that S8 could have or should have done differently. We simply don't put enough time, money, and effort into playing the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Oh, come on now, Skyharbor602. Obviously it is our mistake and there is nothing that S8 could have or should have done differently. We simply don't put enough time, money, and effort into playing the game.
    Phoenix406, yes. It was my bad to think fairness was a virtue with this company, lol. Oh well, Drake is only pixels and I'm still ticked that this month was an Arcane theme when it was a theme two months ago.

Banned
    I'm sorry Elsa, but I'm getting tired of your only answer ever being there's nothing wrong with S8 actions....
    I too was about 2200 points short for Drake and the only thing I missed were last 6 tales chapters.. in other months, what you stated was probably correct since I normally have 2000 or 3000 points extra when I play all the games. So if this month acted the same I should have had enough points.

Not having a tourney at the end probably caused the shortage. Why can't you and S8 admit things like that.

If you read the description for the stars, it says earn them throughout the month of November. I didn't realize that Nov 27 thru 30 are really December days! Oh my!

It might be nice if S8 actually listed somewhere the start and end dates for monthly dragions.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast