Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: November Dragons: Drake Dragon and Scarbolt Dragon

Banned
    Likewise, seems a recurring answer from Storm8. The November Dragons started on 2 November and ran for only 25 days, maybe someone needs to invest in a new calendar along with a new calculator!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The monthly Dragons won't always have the same event types, be in the same order, or offer the same parts distribution. November events gave as many parts as any previous month and you could sit out an event and still get enough parts. However, if you had low participation in multiple events or skipped a big event entirely then that's likely where you'd fall short.
    Actually I have sat out a Tales before and collected both Dragons but in saying that we missed a tournament that would have produced the Perfect Stars!

Please stop changing the bar! The next event Dragons last for 42 days or should I say we have 42 days to craft them a bit different from 25 days to collect objects and yeah you have to catch my drift!

Fashion Designer
    I thought we had until Nov 30 to collect materials. I’m short 300 orbs for Scarbolt and didn’t earn any for my last 2 breedings. If I had known that we couldn’t earn any more materials, I would have sped up my breeding. I’ve spent my gold on the new “HP” inspired habitats and can’t believe I won’t be getting Scarbolt. Please S8 give us an extension!

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't get Drake either, I am missing some 2200 items.

During the first dragon tales I couldn't breed the common limited time dragon needed to finish the DT, even though I bought the second den and I used gold to speed up breeding and hatching. Until I realized that no matter how many times I try, I wasn't going to get that dragon, so I gave up. I completed the rest november events, tournaments included, but I could not get the drake.

I am not even mad, I am used to it. You fail to breed the "common" dragon on time, the other dragons are gone.

There is something funny about those common dragons, Either I got them the first time I try, or I do not get them no matter how many times I try. One might think there is a cap on them during the DT event.

Fashion Designer
    I’m in the same boat. Never had an issue crafting the monthly dragons, but didn’t get that one either. And, we don’t have the last few days this month to earn the stars either. It’s not like I have room for it anyway, but I’ve never been short before.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Actually I have sat out a Tales before and collected both Dragons but in saying that we missed a tournament that would have produced the Perfect Stars!

Please stop changing the bar! The next event Dragons last for 42 days or should I say we have 42 days to craft them a bit different from 25 days to collect objects and yeah you have to catch my drift!
    The monthly events provided the same amount of parts as the previous months, which always includes some extra for parts ahead of the 20,000 required. If you participated in the events, it's possible to have earned all of the necessary parts and more. If you didn't participate in some of the events or skipped a big event, you may not have participated enough to earn enough parts.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181129-080534.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	48926

Hi Elsa,

This IS how close I was after I ONLY skipped the last two (or three) chapters of the previous DT (last chapter I finished was getting the second dragon) . And take note, I participated in EVERY other event. I'm sorry but I still find it hard to believe that this month's parts were equal to the previous months (considering the number of days pointed by one of the members here and other things - and I already understood what you've mentioned about monthly events differ in pattern etc). Oh well, there's nothing much I can do anyway since no matter what I say in this forum will not make S8 release an event that will give us a chance to get parts for the Drake dragon (bye bye monthly dragon).

On the other hand, thank you for responding to my inquiry. I appreciate it. At least someone still cares to attend to the concerns of long time players.

Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    This IS how close I was after I ONLY skipped the last two (or three) chapters of the previous DT (last chapter I finished was getting the second dragon) . And take note, I participated in EVERY other event. I'm sorry but I still find it hard to believe that this month's parts were equal to the previous months (considering the number of days pointed by one of the members here and other things - and I already understood what you've mentioned about monthly events differ in pattern etc). Oh well, there's nothing much I can do anyway since no matter what I say in this forum will not make S8 release an event that will give us a chance to get parts for the Drake dragon (bye bye monthly dragon).
    I have completed all the monthly events, as I always do and I collected 22.562 points in total for the Drake Dragon. If you remember how many points we used to collect during the previous months make your maths and see if they are equal or not. To be honest, I don't frankly remember to help you on that.
    I would like also to mention that on Tuesday, Novemer the 20th it was supposed to be released a tournament with the Duskmire Dragon as a prize, that never has been released!
    So, possibly, the extra points that have been lost from that tournament, make the difference to you this time.
    I can't be sure about that, but there is a reasonable suspicion it may occur.
    I hope I helped

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I have completed all the monthly events, as I always do and I collected 22.562 points in total for the Drake Dragon. If you remember how many points we used to collect during the previous months make your maths and see if they are equal or not. To be honest, I don't frankly remember to help you on that.
    I would like also to mention that on Tuesday, Novemer the 20th it was supposed to be released a tournament with the Duskmire Dragon as a prize, that never has been released!
    So, possibly, the extra points that have been lost from that tournament, make the difference to you this time.
    I can't be sure about that, but there is a reasonable suspicion it may occur.
    I hope I helped
    I was able to complete all of the monthly events as well, and have 2,562 pieces for Drake remaining in inventory. This Duskmire info makes sense as we haven?t this large a gap between tournaments for a long time. In my mind it would make so much more sense if we could collect pieces until the end of each month.

I?m missing 300 pieces for Scarbolt and could still try for Neo Sagittarius, but it?s a long shot and I haven?t been able to breed the dragon for Tales yet. Sorry for those who missed out on Drake ... takes the fun out of this game!

ETA: oh no ... just went from bad to worse ... decided to try once more to breed Neo Sagittarius for the orbs and got a 32hr Titan
    Last edited by sipland; 11-28-18 at 09:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am disappointed that we didn't get the whole month of November to get these dragons and that includes the battle crafting dragon and the mining dragon. I missed out on drake and the battle crafting dragon on both accounts because of the shortened time and/or lack of enough events to earn them. Another tourney and a few extra days to battle and i would have earned all the dragons on both accounts. I dont understand why the mining dragon and battle dragon couldnt have ended on Fri 11/30. I find myself being more and more confused and frustrated by the decisions being made by S8 lately.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast