Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: November Dragons: Drake Dragon and Scarbolt Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Instead of using gold for speed-breeding, did you have enough gold (112) to skip the Weasel Dragon Acts entirely?

My take on these "common" dragons required for the Tales Events is that you should just try to breed them normally, maybe with boosts from Bingo if you have them, but you should just skip their Acts entirely if you cannot. Buying them would cost you 200 gold.
    Using gold to skip those steps is an option....but not for alot of players. Since gold is scarcer to acquire these days not everyone has a lot and I'm pretty sure they'd rather use it for better things than skipping breeding when a common should be easily breedable.

No, there are serious flaws in the games or should I say serious manipulations by S8 . It's a shame and sad and seems like there's little players can do to get it changed. Myself, unless the end dragons are super duper grand ones, I will not use gold to skip, I'd rather miss out.

On the subject of being short points for Drake, and I was in this boat too, S8 again messes with players by changing the amount of points you could possibly get. In past months a player could skip part of tales and still get the monthly dragon. Based on that, I felt I had opportunities to get points, especially when the stars stored say collect throughout Nov... So they change the rules, oh well. Actually as mentioned above, I really suspect they messed up with not doing a tourney but will never admit that. No, S8 never admits anything. Sadly.

Banned
    I *really* wanted the Drake dragon and thought I was on track to get him, but I fell way short on both accounts. I got the Scarbolt on one of my 2 accounts, but I'm not crazy about him. But at least I got him, I guess.

Banned
    Actually, I'm curious. How did you managed to finish with 5,000,000 extra points?
    Okay just looked in my storage and I do believe the previous Tales which needed purple cubes or whatever they are called I All the Dragons and 7000 useless cubes that I can do nothing with and I posted 5 K as in 5,000 and you have posted 5,000,000 presume that is a typo!

I am doing this on my iPad and it sucks with screen shots so I will try with my phone! I am not trying to sound needy or whining but yeah you can?t stack a Tales with extra points and then remove an event that would have given those points and I am sure Skyharbor602 would agree!

Okay I have both dragons which the pictures won’t load and spare cubes and orbs in storage!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2E169113-74BF-44B0-BF31-2277DABB1352.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	48942 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1582ED9B-AAFD-4FBD-9918-2EE674A6EB96.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	48943 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65208883-2705-4133-8ED8-4DBDF0A158D7.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	48944
    Last edited by random59; 11-30-18 at 12:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Same for me random59, normally have heaps left over, but this time I couldn't finish the tales and fell for the old trap that I could achieve the goals from a tournament which in this case never happened tho I was under the impression there was a dragon earmarked for a tournament.
    Guess if this is the new game plan that one has to complete the Tales to reach targets of monthly dragons it won't be happening for me as trying to breed the so called Common dragon seems very elusive and harder than it should be.
    Looks like I am just going to have more time to store food.,and craft those very slow keys.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Actually I normally end up with 4 - 5,000 K extra even when not completing Tales fully! <...snip...>
    Actually, I'm curious. How did you managed to finish with 5,000,000 extra points?
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    <...snip...> and I posted 5 K as in 5,000 and you have posted 5,000,000 presume that is a typo!
    <...snip>
    Yes, 5 K = 5,000 BUT 5,000 K = 5,000,000

But typos aside, let us all take a step back from our frustrations and anger to remember the following words:

FREE-TO-PLAY

Click on those words for a write-up on what the concept is

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234