View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

7 30.43%
  • I did not like this Event

10 43.48%
  • I could not finish in Time.

10 43.48%
  • Ashfeather Dragon

9 39.13%
  • Weasel Dragon

7 30.43%
  • Grumbleshore Dragon

9 39.13%
  • Compassion Dragon

8 34.78%
  • Firapples

11 47.83%
  • Magical Mirror

1 4.35%
  • Mystic Maps

4 17.39%
  • Island Parts

3 13.04%
  • Raw Marble

1 4.35%
  • Charred Chalice

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizard World Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiana View Post
    I?m on Chapter 2: Act 4: Start crafting your Ashfeather Dragon
    When I go to craft it shows I only have 1x Red Tome. I didn?t receive one either from Chapter 1 completion or from Chapter 2: Act 3.
    I?m not paying 500 gold to proceed, but would like to restore the prize I should have received!
    Any suggestions?
    Same answer to every S8 problem, try restarting the game. If that don't work summit a ticket then wait till Monday for them to fix it. You think after all this time they'd fix the same problems that happen every event.

Rhino Keeper
    As I saw the new habitats that are going to bring us this month (the habitat with the dragon train and the one that resembles a Quidditch pitch) I realised that maybe the dragons were going to be Harry Potter related too, kind of what they did in fantasy forest, which I thought was really cute. But apart from the last dragon from this tales, the purple one that reminded me of Dumbledore at first sight, I don't see any resemblance between the other dragons and anything Harry Potter. Can any of you see a connection? I would like if later they release other dragons that take after Harry Potter characters though, that's always fun for me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Yep, passing on this one. The only dragon I like out of this bunch is the Ashfeather, so will do up to the end of Ch. 2 and stop. I agree this theme was already beat to death. They should have waited at least 6 months to do another Arcane month. Plus, I am not a huge fan the HP knockoff. I *love* HP, just not impressed with S8 trying to make off of it. Pretty tacky, imho.

Yay for (almost) a week of food hoarding!
    Never mind. I figured it out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    I totally agree which is why I won?t be playing this one, far to many real cash grabs lately with this game.
    I barely made it through the last one. I sometimes think they think we have nothing better to do with our time and that we all have money to blow.
    Not to mention there is no room for anymore dragons and they all seem to use the same habitats.
    It?s about time the habitats be bought with coins and not gold and that they hold 10 each instead of 3;4; or 5 dragons.
    Yep. My older account will be sitting this out completely as it only has 40,000 food. My newer account has around 200,000, so I should be able to complete if I grow and mine for a lot of food along the way.

Host(ess)
    What is the time for WEASEL? Can't find him anywhere...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlyx View Post
    What is the time for WEASEL? Can't find him anywhere...
    4 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Well guess I am not doing the Tales this time around. I am over trying to breed the so called common dragon. Feeling a bit jaded with the non stop events , I really liked the Tales event but this constant trying to breed a common dragon that turns out not to be so common. Joining the rest of caretakers for a couple of weeks rest. Good luck to those pushing through.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Yep, passing on this one. The only dragon I like out of this bunch is the Ashfeather, so will do up to the end of Ch. 2 and stop. I agree this theme was already beat to death. They should have waited at least 6 months to do another Arcane month. Plus, I am not a huge fan the HP knockoff. I *love* HP, just not impressed with S8 trying to make off of it. Pretty tacky, imho.

Yay for (almost) a week of food hoarding!
    I love when they do original stories, *not* when they rip off other established franchises? I'm a huge HP fan as well, so I totally agree. They've done this multiple times (Aladdin, etc) and it just shows such a lack of originality, creativity and frankly, effort. :/ Not to mention what everyone else already complains about, the major crunch time with event after event...all the time.

New Resident
    Anyone know how much food is needed for this Tale

Banned
    Food needed for Tales dragons:

Ashfeather to 14: 234,975
    Grumblesnore to 12: 110,460
    Weasel to 6: 415

Total: 345,850

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast