View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

7 30.43%
  • I did not like this Event

10 43.48%
  • I could not finish in Time.

10 43.48%
  • Ashfeather Dragon

9 39.13%
  • Weasel Dragon

7 30.43%
  • Grumbleshore Dragon

9 39.13%
  • Compassion Dragon

8 34.78%
  • Firapples

11 47.83%
  • Magical Mirror

1 4.35%
  • Mystic Maps

4 17.39%
  • Island Parts

3 13.04%
  • Raw Marble

1 4.35%
  • Charred Chalice

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Wizard World Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I need to quit this game. It's too aggravating. I bought gold because there is now way stupid grumblesnore dragon can beat anything in a tournament. Finish the tournament and first dragon up is Astronancer 14 which ****s my Diamond 15. So I'm probably going to have to buy more gold since I sunk 400K apples in here and can't walk away without the prize. I hate this game. I need to delete it.

Rhino Keeper
    And why is the ultimate move still costing me 30 gold when I am already done with the tournament? Shouldn't it be 12? Down to the last 6 hours of tales and they have glitches like this.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-11-22-11-10-231_com.teamlava.dragon.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	48522

OTL i spend 100 gold for this dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-11-22-11-10-231_com.teamlava.dragon.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	48522

OTL i spend 100 gold for this dragon
    I spent about 125 gold, between skipping the tasks that need the Weasel Dragon (that I still don't have) and speeding up breeding when I was trying to get it but I figure I Got the Grumblesnore, Compassion, and Prime Arcane (Token) dragon so while I would MUCH prefer to have gotten the Weasel dragon, I spent about 41 gold per dragon, which isn't HORRIBLE....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I?m a little aggravated. I get to chapter 7 to start crafting my grumblesnore and I only have 3 of 4 required items.
    I had to skip the hatching a weasel dragon bc even after consecutively breeding required elements over and over for all the days I never got a COMMON! dragon. Now I was prepared to spend the required gold involving the acts with weasel but now I can?t even craft my grumblesnore. How is it fair I don?t get the blue tome even after spending 50 gold to complete the act?
    After deleting my game and reinstalling just a few minutes ago, the blue tome showed up and am now crafting grumblesnore dragon! With 11 hours to go I will see just how far I can get! But I?m very happy to at least get 2nd dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I spent about 125 gold, between skipping the tasks that need the Weasel Dragon (that I still don't have) and speeding up breeding when I was trying to get it but I figure I Got the Grumblesnore, Compassion, and Prime Arcane (Token) dragon so while I would MUCH prefer to have gotten the Weasel dragon, I spent about 41 gold per dragon, which isn't HORRIBLE....
    I spent zero gold

Banned
    I was so happy going into this because I thought I'd finally be able to complete a SN w/o using gold, but I spent a *ton* of gold skipping all the Weasel tasks, completing battles, speeding things up, and, unfortunately, purchasing food because I *still* didn't have enough. I guess I'll have to give up on SBs altogether. *sigh*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    I spent zero gold
    Same here. I hardly ever spend any gold for Tales at all, is something wrong with me?..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Same here. I hardly ever spend any gold for Tales at all, is something wrong with me?..
    No, you just probably manage your game well and have enough food on hand to complete all the feeding tasks and are lucky enough to breed the required "common." This is the first time that I have been unable to breed the common, so I had to use gold to skip all the Weasel tasks.

The Honorable Panda
    New Poll Added!!! Please vote !
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast